Login Search

Live Score and Match Commentary/Chat

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
I was watching the match online, his back was hurting.. Trainer had him on the ground & Bags kept clenching in pain over and over.. He said fuk it & just shook hands. He must of been really hurting to just retire that early in the match and with a break already.. Istomin into the final, dang.. What's up D????!!!
Yea it pissed me off because I had bags and I think healthy he wins easy. Thanks for the information. I'm good man. How are you? I'm making tons on baseball and tennis recently.

I was watching the match online, his back was hurting.. Trainer had him on the ground & Bags kept clenching in pain over and over.. He said fuk it & just shook hands. He must of been really hurting to just retire that early in the match and with a break already.. Istomin into the final, dang.. What's up D????!!!
I guess I can see how one can mistake a calf for a back.

That's cool to know that you don't know the difference between a back and calf...Even worse to say you were watching it and still couldn't tell.