Login Search

Live Score and Match Commentary/Chat

Last Post

At @1.25, I think Kerber is being severely overestimated here, considering this is her least favorite surface (clay – despite being indoors it's worse suited to her game than Charleston, IMO), the fact that she wasn't overly impressive against Makarova who was whoreshit past the first three games, and Brengle's brilliant performance here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
At @1.25, I think Kerber is being severely overestimated here, considering this is her least favorite surface (clay – despite being indoors it's worse suited to her game than Charleston, IMO), the fact that she wasn't overly impressive against Makarova who was whoreshit past the first three games, and Brengle's brilliant performance here.

Kerbs in absolute GOAT-mode.

It's an odd finals pairing in theory, given the surface and their history of (or on, shall I say) it. Both have been in some form this week, but I have to give Wozniacki the trait of favoritism here, based on being more impressed by her play against sterner opposition; Halep in particular. To be perfectly honest, Brengle was not convincing today at all. I think she'll win, and the odds are ironically just about what I'd make them. 2-1 should be a good option here, I reckon.