Login Search

Live Score and Match Commentary/Chat

Last Post

Bizarre match between Baluu and Marie Benoit. Benoit down 6-3 4-0 and goes on to win the next 12 games to win the match 6-3 4-6 0-6. At one point she won 14 points in a row and 21 out of 24 points.

Managed to get Benoit @3.25 at 4-4 2nd set. Surprised the odds weren't lower after she won 4 games in a row considering that was the odds at the start of the 2nd set which I almost took.

Malek jaziri is one crazy mofo to bet on or aganst....

Last week he won first set against istomin and right after he retired so he would not have to play against jew player in second round

Today mugging against harrison,was down 5-3, harrison serving for set, broke him, hold serve, broke him to love and got broken while serving for first set

Now tb in which he will choke again and lost the match

Typical muslim

I backed Huntuchova @ 1.63 odds v Erakovic
What a mistake that was. She is now worse than Suarez Navarro at holding serve when it matters

I should have covered at 5/1 odds when Hantuchova was serving for the match but covered at beginning of tiebreak @ 1.83 odds on Erakovic

I made 60 profit at least after saving my bet but I watched a 3 hour choke fest on Valentine's day

Was ummming and arrrrrring as to what to stake against Goerges today. Decided yesterday that opposing her was going to be my play of the day.

Ended up trusting my gut and sticking $200 on Dabrowski at @ 6's.

Always nice maximising a play. That kind of money is my absolute limit (well most of the time) on wta at those odds.