Login Search

Live Score and Match Commentary/Chat

Last Post

Mrdeza-Jegiolka and Brady-Sanchez ITF Merida matches started at the same time. Mrdeza and Jegiolka barely finished the first set while Brady-Sanchez (3 setter) was already over.They started the second set at the same time with Kiick-Vikhlyantseva. They finished the second set 20 min after Kiick match was over. now they are starting the 3rd set and there's a doubles match about to start on the other court. I'm sure Mrdeza and Jegiolka can outlast them too. somebody tell those ladies this is not wimbledon final

Quote Originally Posted by FoxMulder View Post
Vikhlyantseva caught my eye last month at ITF Merida and now she's proving a point vs Friedsam. She can serve, she can rally, she covers the court well and can place her shots. Two more players to keep an eye on this year: Olga Fridman and Beatriz Haddad Maia
Agreed with those 3 names. Have been following them too.

Another name is Bouzkova who is only 16 and has beaten both Vikhlyantseva and Fridman recently.

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
Agreed with those 3 names. Have been following them too.

Another name is Bouzkova who is only 16 and has beaten both Vikhlyantseva and Fridman recently.
I know Bouzkova only from stats, haven't watched her yet. Aggresive crop of players coming up from the ranks. main draw drags should beware