Login Search

Live Score and Match Commentary/Chat

Last Post

Is Nadal healthy enough for Bolleli?

“It's going to be one of the most dangerous first rounds in a 500 tournament that I've played in a long time,” admitted the Manacor native. “I am not 100 per cent sure what is going to happen tomorrow. I haven't practised well enough or enough times. My body feels more tired than usual when I'm playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanger View Post
Is Nadal healthy enough for Bolleli?

“It's going to be one of the most dangerous first rounds in a 500 tournament that I've played in a long time,” admitted the Manacor native. “I am not 100 per cent sure what is going to happen tomorrow. I haven't practised well enough or enough times. My body feels more tired than usual when I'm playing.
yes, unfortunately, he was, and what we had was an overhype of his appendicitis, antibiotics
and "nerves"..
I mean, he probably won't win this tournament (Federer +160 future available), but evidently
he was "ok" enough to tap Bolelli. This is a good example of why live betting to hedge out can
be essential. Still, I would not take him against stiffer competition. Have to think he just wants
out of this Basel commitment so he can have the appendectomy. It's a win/win for him, if he
loses, perfect excuse. if he wins in spite of it, he's lauded.