Login Search

Live Score and Match Commentary/Chat

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Marillion View Post
I don't want to sound rude and I haven't watched the match but isn't it pretty bold to say it was obvious she would choke if she was leading 40-0 when serving for the match?
I think Foxxy is the one sounding rude. Holy f*ck his post is arrogant if the bitch served for the match up *40-0.

Naw it's fine kid I bet you went all in @ 1001 at that point.

So many talking the talk around here...

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
How so?
I was on Nishi and thought he was sunk many times. I re-upped after the second set only to see him give up that tiebreak in the 3rd, I thought I was screwed. I guess I don't have the mental fortitude these players do. I need a coach to work on my mental game while watching my wagers.

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
Sirtysree, most sites took this match down about 2 hours befor it started. It looked a lot like a fix. Oddsportal had almost every site offering no play on this match
Didn't look like a fix to me but rather just a bad loss.

Kichenok was playing pretty bad and moon balling a lot. When she was down 40-0, she loosened up and just started smashing winners from everywhere and got lucky. Quite a few match points she managed to hit winners that clipped the line.

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
Didn't look like a fix to me but rather just a bad loss.

Kichenok was playing pretty bad and moon balling a lot. When she was down 40-0, she loosened up and just started smashing winners from everywhere and got lucky. Quite a few match points she managed to hit winners that clipped the line.
On odds portal, they closed down the match on most of the sites a couple hours beforhand. I checked the book I was using(Bovada) and the line was down. Something definately was up. Maybe it was a you 3 set rig job where they try for real on the last set. All I know is something was going down

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
On odds portal, they closed down the match on most of the sites a couple hours beforhand. I checked the book I was using(Bovada) and the line was down. Something definately was up. Maybe it was a you 3 set rig job where they try for real on the last set. All I know is something was going down
Na the match was played 5 hours after scheduled due to rain. Most books take down matches in these scenarios since they dont know when it will start up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Marillion View Post
I don't want to sound rude and I haven't watched the match but isn't it pretty bold to say it was obvious she would choke if she was leading 40-0 when serving for the match?

I wasn't reffering to the point she was 40-0 and 5-2 up, I was referring to any point in the game regardless of the score, she was bound to choke at some point Marillion, doesn't matter what the score was. She kept arguing with the chair and line judges all day for balls that were obviously in or out. My point is she was not well (as per her tweet claiming jet lag) and even she were well, she is a mental midget. I've seen her play so many times, I've seen her frak up a 40-0 service game or a comfortable lead so many times. She IS a choker. She was 4-2 up in the first set, gave the first set away. She was 5-2 up in the third, gave that away too. It's not unseen in Cagla's games or WTA tour for that matter (e.g. Bencic-Peng yesterday, Bencic almost gave away a 40-0 service game), actually it's very common in the lower ranks and ITF. I've seen players coming back from a 5 game deficit and win the set (or lose the set in tie break 7-0) a lot. If you follow and bet on ITF women and WTA challengers as much as I do, you'd be shocked at some results.

Now Lyudmyla Kichenok is about to lose to Misa Eguchi 6-0 6-1. that's the same Misa Eguchi who played Cagla 2 weeks ago in USO qualies and came back "twice" to win the sets 7-5 7-5. tells me a lot about all 3 players involved.

Ying-Ying Duan, who defeated Ksenia Pervak yesterday and never even gave a set to Fangzhou Liu in her entire life lost the first et 6-0 and now 3-0 behind in the second. This is vagina tennis folks, any penetrating thing can happen. She may come back from this or she may not. Either way doesn't surprise me anymore

Ying Ying Duan came back from 3 game deficit and took the set in tiebreak. Patricia Mayr Achleitner was 5-4 up and serving for the set, now she's serving to stay in the set. Jordan Thompson lost the first set 6-0 to a local nobody, barely won the second in the tiebreak and now 2 breaks up in the third.

These are not fixed, just challenger players frakking with us as they always do. that's the nature of those tournaments