Login Search

Live Score and Match Commentary/Chat

Last Post

Look at the Li/Pennetta match...
Hold, Hold, Hold, Hold,
Break, Break, Break, Break, Break, Break...

and remind yourself that one of these two jerkoffs (the one who double faulted 6, SIX times in the last two games)...is #2, number TWO in the WORLD...

WTA is so revoltingly poor execution-wise...

Sweet Jerzy Janowicz...that was the 7th...yes the SEVENTH consecutive CONSECUTIVE break of service...

and this is the Semi-final...yes the SEMI-FINAL of what's billed as the 5th slam event...so motivation is NOT and issue nor an excuse...involving, apparently the 2nd-best female in the world...

:

kids around the world playing pickup street soccer...when it's getting late and the score is tied...unanimously decide

NEXT GOAL WINS...

while i type this, we've had our 8th...EIGHTH CONSECUTIVE FAILURE TO HOLD SERVICE...

let's put the tennis world out of it's misery and declare: NEXT SERVICE HOLD WINS

:
Last edited by fitguy67; 03-14-14 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
Look at the Li/Pennetta match...
Hold, Hold, Hold, Hold,
Break, Break, Break, Break, Break, Break...

and remind yourself that one of these two jerkoffs (the one who double faulted 6, SIX times in the last two games)...is #2, number TWO in the WORLD...

WTA is so revoltingly poor execution-wise...
I backed Pennetta cause I'm Italian and made a killing off Li Na choking lol

Losing a set on a double fault, ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
Li double faults to give up the set. I grabbed pennetta on live bet at +180. Very surprising .. can she keep it up
keep what up?...you're not implying she's playing any better than Li, are you?

to turn a cliche on its head..."the way these two are playing...it's a shame someone HAS to WIN"

was just pulling your leg there, bum...luckily for Pennetta, she was less dreadful than Li in one important aspect...she had five fewer double faults...but neither player can be proud to have participated in this "category 5" shitfest...

considering the world rankings of these two...this was a blackeye for the WTA...making one ask the politically-incorrect but obvious question: are these broads REALLY worth the same prize money as their ATP counterparts, given the product they deliver? (Could you imagine it even remotely possible that two top-tier ATP'ers would be capable of something so relentlessly poor in quality?)

this was an exceptional bad shitfest, but MANY matches of similar "quality" go on in "business as usual" WTA...the commentators always try to make the lack of execution exciting with terms like "twists and turns"/"ebb and flow"...but it is all just lipstick on the WTA pig...

case in point: the announcer tonight mentioned that this game reminded him of a SEMI-FINAL at a WTA tournament last year involving Azarenka (then #2, just like Li now) and Jankovic (current #8 and former #1 in the world) that "featured" 23 failures-to-hold and only 11 holds...the beat goes on...and on...as long as people pay the same money to see two twats play the same quality of tennis they could see from top local male high-schoolers for free...

oh yeah, thanks for the picks, HC...too bad Li didn't wake up and send this to a 3rd set to give the Pennetta, 2-1 bet a chance to really ring the dinner bell...

that's it for me for WTA...i'll put it in the same camp with NBA...dead to me as entertainment...i may bet on it (blind-tailing Hardcoar mostly)...but i'll never waste another minute of my life watching it...
Last edited by fitguy67; 03-15-14 at 02:26 AM.