Login Search

Live Score and Match Commentary/Chat

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
just tuned noticed Pennetta-Stephens at B365 site...

a few days ago Pennetta was playing "Eddy Murphy Movie"-Fat Taylor Townsend...i said it was Stephens identical twin (cuz both wear the same 2-tone outfit and the same complexion)...but after a 60-day All-Cheesecake diet...

now that I see Stephens again...i REALLY see the resemblance that triggered the joke...she's about 25% down that same road as her "cousin in pastry" Townsend

and I'll say the same thing...if this is your livelihood, at least look the part...and not like the night-cashier at 7-11...the negative buzz on the forum about Stephens is she's a spoiled lazy chick that only plays when she wants too...sporting an unnecessarily-thick midsection like that doesn't help defuse the rumours she really does lack discipline
I think it is hard for some chicks to maintain the power in their game vs having an athletic build.

When Alicia Molik played people always criticised her for carrying weight. Since she has finished playing she has trimmed down heaps. Therefore I don't think it was because she was lazy when playing, just that if she did drop the weight in her playing days she would have lost her power as well. Delicate balance.

point well taken, i probably wouldn't have even noticed a bit of pudginess in the case of Stephens...if it weren't for the surprisingly huge resemblance with Taylor Townsend in height, court gear, and complexion obviously...hell even with the same sort of "popular in the well-to-do suburbs" given name..."Taylor, Sloane...hurry up, Brittney's on her way in the RV!"...similar in every way except that Townsend chick was carrying around a ridiculous amount of non-functional blubber...enough stored-up "power padding" for herself and a half-dozen other aspiring big-hitters

but yeah, Sloane's wee-bit of avoir-du-pois may very well be functional...but her comedically-fat (and obviously-skilled...she took Pennetta to 3 sets, same as Sloane...) counterpart does have to lay off the fritos and do extra cardio...
Last edited by fitguy67; 03-13-14 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
ok...who kidnapped Istomin and replaced him with this look-alike scrub?
it's ok...Istomin was unbound and returned to his loved ones, along with a small check in his back pocket...

(seems he botched up a previous "acting" assignment...and the "script writers" decided to go with an understudy)...

ahhh yes, Challenger Tennis...WTA with "poles instead of holes"