Login Search

Live Score and Match Commentary/Chat

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by DownTheLine View Post
Pereira is a scrapper though I will give her that. Man a lot of these afternoon night matches scare the bones off of me. Could see a lot going either way, I even have something in my gut telling me Querrey shows out tonight. Must just be the Subway rolling around in my tummy.
Hey buddy I just mentioned that in another thread - he plays Anderson pretty tough, and that win last night might have woken him up. We all know Anderson is a big choker, the real question is will he tonight if he starts to feel fatigued?

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
Hey buddy I just mentioned that in another thread - he plays Anderson pretty tough, and that win last night might have woken him up. We all know Anderson is a big choker, the real question is will he tonight if he starts to feel fatigued?
I didn't have intentions of betting it but wouldn't be shocked if the Anderson fatigue comes a day later than what some were expecting. Querrey is still absolute shit though and mentally he seems in a very bad place with his life and tennis game right now. Even heard he's having some family problems. Just bad all around for the kid and he seems miserable out there at times on the court. Needs something to get his season going in a positive direction. Maybe this is the night. Gotta win the first set though, don't see him taking 2 straight or having the fight in him to get out of a hole. 1st set Querrey or whatever odds are for a tiebreak may be the play. My book unfortunately doesn't offer the 2nd option until later in tournaments.