Login Search

Live Score and Match Commentary/Chat

Last Post

Im just trying to figure out why all the fu(kin bad luck is drawn to me.
I had 1 play today......I bet Cornet to win $250......she was absolutely cruising and Kirilenko calls it quits....just needed 1 more game.

So I bet to win $250 on Tsonga to recover the loss.....and he's cruising, and dude completely sh!ts the bed.
The match should have been over about an hour ago.
So fu(ked.

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
Im serious hurt by this.......probably going to put $1,200 on Miami ML just to recover this garbage.

So please feel to take the Pacers ML....I bet you anything its golden......yes Im jinxed, and its really that bad.
It's none of my business what you do with your bankroll. Had no bet on this game, but this was absolutely intense, twas' rooting for you guys.

But I know myself Reg - If I have a loss like this I take a break just for a few hours, refuel, work out, and refocus. I always find betting after a loss like this clouds my judgement, or I become desperate. Although the Pacers seem like $$$ @ home.

In any case goodluck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
It's none of my business what you do with your bankroll. Had no bet on this game, but this was absolutely intense, twas' rooting for you guys.

But I know myself Reg - If I have a loss like this I take a break just for a few hours, refuel, work out, and refocus. I always find betting after a loss like this clouds my judgement, or I become desperate. Although the Pacers seem like $$$ @ home.

In any case goodluck bro.
Thanks so much for the advice man.....but its too late...the bet was placed almost immediately after Tsonga fu(ked me. I hate myself.