Login Search

Live Score and Match Commentary/Chat

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by theballsflop View Post
There goes another racket.
It's just such a shame on the human and natural capital, isn't it?

Every time Fognini smacks down a racquet a baby Panda dies.

Oh and a baby alpaca... and a baby seal!

I agree on the Po'Mo similarities by the way. He's like a mini Po'Mo lefthander. No doubt he also derives sexual spiritual pleasure from the boy-fondling pope.
Last edited by Hardcoar; 07-21-13 at 09:38 AM.

Could we possibly see a meltdown.... TIME VIOLATION!
V-V-V-VIOLATED!!!

HAHA, I had a notion the number of rackets he was going through will have a factor in this match.
Every racquet symbolizes a break of service.

Yup, I believe two warnings equates to a violation and loss of point. could be wrong.
Exactly, so clear you aren't getting my f'cking point:

Ump called violation (not warning – I heard it myself) which should result in a loss of first service on your first violation. Clearly however neither service nor point nor game nor set nor match was penalized because he had his first service still intact.

Doesn't it seem odd calling a violation without enforcing the penalty!??

He got slapped with a time violation after needing a ballboy to run on court with an additional racket as he was dry. He went through 5 rackets already. He took too much time getting the racket and he got pissed.
Commenting on that, I'd like to state that Ump made the correct call. Pirate should be allowed some extra time for understandably needing a new racquet, however he was such a f'cking slouch moving around and being nonchalant. Well deserved. Should also have been given a warning for his code of conduct upon receiving the warning....
Last edited by Hardcoar; 07-21-13 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGambler View Post
And all the bookies win back on everyone that placed huge bet on The Frog today! Gambling at its best....no chicken dinner for 90% on this forum...better luck next time amigos
And lose "forward" on everyone that placed huge bets on Boner today.

Bookies win on margins by virtue of "the house always wins" rule, regardless of who wins the match. Action is on the whole more or less even.

I wonder why that basic concept so difficult for bettors to grasp... No wonder the house always wins with their sucker clients understanding jack shit, on the other hand!

Not to mention the basic fact that this match is not over. It's not BO1 genious.

Bla bla Mr Professor...and u think u are the only one getting the picture...thanks for explaining! LOL.

This forum was all over The Fog and that was my point. Case closed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
And lose "forward" on everyone that placed huge bets on Boner today.

Bookies win on margins by virtue of "the house always wins" rule, regardless of who wins the match. Action is on the whole more or less even.

I wonder why that basic concept so difficult for bettors to grasp... No wonder the house always wins with their sucker clients understanding jack shit, on the other hand!

Not to mention the basic fact that this match is not over. It's not BO1 genious.