Login Search

Live Score and Match Commentary/Chat

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
Major line movement in the Mannarino/Blake match

Mannarino is the winner base on line movement
don't use line movements for your bets in tennis... two of us tracked it and posted our results on here several times for 7yrs WTA and close to 10 in ATP. ATP was close to even either way and WTA was worse. Not like US sports. Not saying Mannarino won't win but don't put faith in him solely because the line is shortening.

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
don't use line movements for your bets in tennis... two of us tracked it and posted our results on here several times for 7yrs WTA and close to 10 in ATP. ATP was close to even either way and WTA was worse. Not like US sports. Not saying Mannarino won't win but don't put faith in him solely because the line is shortening.
The steam on Klizen and Bautista work out today

be on the lookout for steam plays

No. It's an anomaly. Go into EP's thread and ask him how many times steam has worked out. I'm not saying this to preach to you... it makes no difference to me how you bet either way. I'm saying it because it takes one comment at TennisInsight or the betfair forums for people to go hard on a player. Most of the time they're talking out of their ass. Don't let those anomalies convince you that betting steam is a good in tennis