Login Search

Live Score and Match Commentary/Chat

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
shari is murry gonna boat race this guy? you know me i only watch the majors so ive never even heard of the jersy cat everyone hyping up, im square as it gets it the big 4 and nobody else really in my book.. i figure ppl overreacting to murry last match and/or trying to be sharp..
I can see Murray dropping a set, maybe even 2, because he often does regardless of who he's playing. Jerzy's a very emotional guy and I think he's going to struggle with that and with the crowd being so against him. He does have that serve but then again Murray's one of the best returners in the game, if not the best so I'm not confident it's going to be as effective as Jerzy fans are assuming. There are a lot of variables in this match unlike the one on now so that's why I'm excited for it.

Quote Originally Posted by secret007 View Post
same here Shari.. i swear Australia gets the worst time for watching sports..
It's horrible. The only time we catch a break with tennis is when they head into the Asian swing. The rest of the year we're screwed. And other sports we're just f'd all year round

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
I can see Murray dropping a set, maybe even 2, because he often does regardless of who he's playing. Jerzy's a very emotional guy and I think he's going to struggle with that and with the crowd being so against him. He does have that serve but then again Murray's one of the best returners in the game, if not the best so I'm not confident it's going to be as effective as Jerzy fans are assuming. There are a lot of variables in this match unlike the one on now so that's why I'm excited for it.
yea i didnt trust murry enough to even lay the 1.5 sets but everyone talking about guys serve and i know murry can return serve so didnt have much problem laying the ml as it the men so i expect 2 of the big 4 to be playing in the final, lol..i guess i dont need anything else for "more of a gamble" with murry like joker cause murry capable of freaking me out just on the ml..