Login Search

Live Score and Match Commentary/Chat

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by ThingsFallApart View Post
Your last sentence is the only one that matters. What do you expect from the WTA? At the end of the day one person is going to win and one person is going to lose. Along the way you are going to see horrible tennis you wouldnt see. Imagine if the world cup was played side by side, how horrible would it be watching women alongside the top in the sport? If women were as good and consistent as men they would be an equal or bigger draw (like I guess figure skating and gymnastics), but they arent. I still think Flipkens is right in this one, but if not get the real tennis tomorrow.
You'd be amazed how a select few WTA matches actually consist of play you could call tennis.

I never claimed to have expected better from the WTA. All I expect from WTA is WTF.

I also think Flipkens has a good chance at winning still. I never said otherwise. I was simply disgusted and cannot take watching this anymore after that game. I'll give Fatass Jr. and Super Marion a fair chance...

I'm hoping these commentators jinxed Kvitova with their brown nosing. They screw up every other player when they talk about their awesome serving and then sure enough the player double faults. The amount they've talked up Petra it's not surprising that both the trainer and the doctor are coming out now. They're the ultimate Paco jinx if anyone in here knows who that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
Did flipkens take the injury break?
Kvitova. Called the trainer and doctor. Woke up this morning feeling ill and didn't even practice before the match apparently. Her throat is sore and the doctor offered her a lozenge Funny how these ailments always come up when someone's down in a set.

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
Kvitova. Called the trainer and doctor. Woke up this morning feeling ill and didn't even practice before the match apparently. Her throat is sore and the doctor offered her a lozenge Funny how these ailments always come up when someone's down in a set.
HAHAHAHA reminds me of when Murray called the trainer because he said he was burping too much and was affecting his play.