Login Search

Live Score and Match Commentary/Chat

Last Post

Pre match @ 13, then again @ 15 because I couldn't help myself. Then down a break start of 1:st @ 24.

No huge stakes, but more than enough to turn a serious profit with such multipliers.

Then again, this match is in no way over. I'm very pleased to see Federer having to win two more sets to beat C-Moon from this point though (provided Gillou does take 3:rd).

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
Pre match @ 13, then again @ 15 because I couldn't help myself. Then down a break start of 1:st @ 24.

No huge stakes, but more than enough to turn a serious profit with such multipliers.

Then again, this match is in no way over. I'm very pleased to see Federer having to win two more sets to beat C-Moon from this point though (provided Gillou does take 3:rd).
Federer came back from a 2 set deficit twice last year, but this is not the Federer of last year? @24 is a fcking beautiful bet knowing Simon loves the grind.

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
Yeah I take a lot of big dogs. Win some lose some. This was a no brainer with the head to head and Simon at home. Hopefully this will hit, but fed wont go down without a fight.
My sentiments exactly. The fact that it now goes to five sets (at worst) really makes me feel hopeful about C-Moon.

Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
Federer came back from a 2 set deficit twice last year, but this is not the Federer of last year? @24 is a fcking beautiful bet knowing Simon loves the grind.
I agree, but you have to consider he was almost @ 15 pre match and at this point also down a break...

For some unknown FKing reason though he was @ 12 post 1:st, despite losing it by virtue of a double break.

Does anyone who was actually watching the whole thing know how that was?