Login Search

Live Score and Match Commentary/Chat

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
Noooooooooo Dodig broken 10-11*
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES Dodig br.. ohwait!

*hush*

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
Its official... Benoit Paire is my favorite player by far. Every match he plays is a must see. Nothing ever ordinary.
Love the kid, but been missing out on most of this match.

Could you share a short account of your experiences please?

Tevari pretty much sums it up.

But Paire is just all over the place every single match. He really has top 10 talent...Can do whatever the penetrate he wants on the court most of the time, and yet, has the worst judgement in shot selection I've ever seen. He places every match like its an exhibition and, in a sport that is so proper, it is entertaining to watch to say the least.

He's very good for the sport.

I was talking to Ashley Fisher from the Tennis Channel about him last summer, and this is what he said: "I've never seen anything like it. I knew what to expect and was still shocked. He needs some serious help with his head. Unreal to watch and great for the game. I hope he can get stronger mentally because he should be a top 10-15 player."

It really sums him up... great for the game, great to watch but can be so frustrating.

Some of the shots he was hitting in the 6th game at crucial spots were amazing... And then he'd miss the easiest, simplest backhand.