Login Search

Is Sijsling really +1050 against Tsonga tomorrow?

Last Post

Default Is Sijsling really +1050 against Tsonga tomorrow?

In the Netherlands, where the dude usually plays pretty lights out? This is pretty sick but I'll throw a hundo on him, just cause it's Tsonga and I don't think he gives a rats ass about this tournament.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

PharaohUB gave tevari 42 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Waste of money IMO. Sjisling has not played well this year save for matches against low class competition. The +5 might be an okay play to try with Tsonga's penchant for lazily going through sets and winning then late 7-6, 7-5, 6-4ish. Don't particularly see where the home country edge has done much for him at this tournament in this past.

Tsonga's biggest flaws in the past were mental errors undermining his game. Getting down on himself when he struggled in matches instead of pushing through. Rasheed has made a big difference to his mental state, and it was noticeable in the Aussie Open. I think Tsonga is thinking 2013 could be his breakthrough year, and will be looking to build momentum, not put up a weak effort.

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
Tsonga's biggest flaws in the past were mental errors undermining his game. Getting down on himself when he struggled in matches instead of pushing through. Rasheed has made a big difference to his mental state, and it was noticeable in the Aussie Open. I think Tsonga is thinking 2013 could be his breakthrough year, and will be looking to build momentum, not put up a weak effort.
100% agree with you!!!!