Login Search

LF Tennis Predictions (2012)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by PickApprentice View Post
lou, how do you build your model? If I want to start with a simply model, what do I need? Is there any books or websites that you can suggest?

Thanks
the best bookmaker I can suggest is for sure betfair.
Because you can find best odds, because you can trade the odds making back & lay, because matches are and remain always open.

I built my model with patience
trying to figure out what kind of info where important to me to know, to build a rating about two players.
I decide to keep track of wins, surface, player's shape, skills. I combined all in a (small secret) function in order to obtain the rating I publish.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeastMode View Post
Govorstova - Beck
Pick: Beck

I took Beck fairly large @ -150 in the afternoon. Match got postponed and now she it's @ -125...I'm already sweating
it's summer time, we all sweat

we have to try to stay positive, I always remember that it's not over until is over... so

nhl match, rangers @ predators, if I remember well.. a very close game.. rangers scored when it was -0.01 seconds left...

Quote Originally Posted by msetai View Post
Hey LF, how long before matches do you normally post your picks/analysis?

if I do not have problems with work, also 30-60 minutes before.
Sometimes happens that I'm busy and I try to do my best.

For 12.30 GMT+2, I am now having a look at Monaco, Stephens and Cibulova's matches

I will let you know later, I have also to consider that I still have two pending picks, Beck (not yet started) and Odesnik, that needs to wake up

Quote Originally Posted by loufunk View Post
if I do not have problems with work, also 30-60 minutes before.
Sometimes happens that I'm busy and I try to do my best.

For 12.30 GMT+2, I am now having a look at Monaco, Stephens and Cibulova's matches

I will let you know later, I have also to consider that I still have two pending picks, Beck (not yet started) and Odesnik, that needs to wake up
I hope you are on Monaco and Stephens and not their opponents as I'm on them already. Good luck today!

Quote Originally Posted by benandjerry View Post
I hope you are on Monaco and Stephens and not their opponents as I'm on them already. Good luck today!

hey mate, I think I will go on +2.5 Chardy and Ceskova

You all are so lucky to live in Florida, in Miami.. I live in small town in the centre of Italy.. uff...