Login Search

Nadal vs Djokovic - Here we go!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
bro please read

bookmaker = betdsi parent company bud. so no way bookmaker had +2000 and dsi had +10000 or higher. (-15000 nadal)

this was directly at the game 3 win by joker. 5dimes was +1200 / pinny +1000 and bookmaker +2000 .. u say betdsi was +8000 like u said it changed to is STILL nuts.

sorry man but ur 100% wrong here.

beyond all that. read this -

think bout it.. even if joker was +400 when down 2-0 to win that set +210 each to win the next 2.. parlayed = its 4705 which those are the lines it has been per set all match long ...why would a book offer DOUBLE to TRIPLE that ? eh

not saying u are a noob.. just wrong on this one thing.. sorry man

-stash
Bookmaker/DSI live betting always jacks one side when they dont want to take any more action on that side for the moment.

Just because they moved Nadel to -15000 or whatever, doesnt mean the Djkvc line reciprocated. Their live line consistently has about 1000% juice at times througout live events.

Pac/Bradley distance props were unbetable for the last 6 rounds last night.

I've seen live MMA at -1000/+200 for minutes at a time late in fights.
Last edited by terpkeg; 06-10-12 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheme82 View Post
He may be, but not in this tournament against Nadal. If the conditions don't get this bad, Nadal would have been long done by now.
I am never one to count Djokovic out. Nothing is set in stone Djokovic couldn't come back.

The hotter the weather the better for Rafa. Not only because his top spin launches off the court but because of his superb endurance. Playing in cold weather and wet balls just makes the clay play more like hard court or grass and that definitely favors the fruity Serbian.
Yeah I can only imagine Nadal's reaction when he heard they were going back out tonight. But as those guys said, even if they wait until tomorrow the court will still be heavy. Even though I'll lose my ML bets, I really hope Nadal can still pull this off. If he loses this match after being up 2-0 I think it'll royally gut him. Just so scary when Djokovic gets that come back going.

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
Bookmaker/DSI live betting always jacks one side when they dont want to take any more action on that side for the moment.

Just because they moved Nadel to -15000 or whatever, doesnt mean the Djkvc line reciprocated. There live line consistently have about 1000% juice at times througout live events.

Pac/Bradely distance props were unbetable for the last 6 rounds last night.

I've seen live MMA at -1000/+200 for minutes at a time late in fights.
See? Now we have one person backing my story up, and no one backing up the guy who says I'm "100% wrong".

People who have seen the lines for themselves have a more valid opinion than those who are just making assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
I have not been home
Will be in 20 minutes

Shari is the tourney ref calling you with reports???

I told you these Euro announcers are the best. Well they have Courier too but he doesn't really count. They find out all the info straight away and their analysis is awesome because they're not biased towards anyone. Plus they throw in some betting talk once in awhile which I enjoy

Oh and they said that Roddick stated this Wimbledon will be his last which even Courier hadn't heard yet. They weren't sure if he meant he was giving up tennis altogether after that or just the grass tourneys though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron29301 View Post
When he was winning, he wasn't complaining. Joker starting to get the best of him. Commentators were once talking about Nadals aggressive defensive and offensive stance while sliding back and forth.
When he was winning, he was playing on clay. Then they made him play on mud. Mud is not a recognized surface in tennis.

Weather should not be an excuse when you are a good tennis player. Play in any weather and don't let it affect you. Not affecting Djokovic. He usually comes back in the 3rd set no matter what the weather is anyway or who he's playing.

Match is over
Bet big on Joker
$50 down drain for me

Joker down 10% from last year

Nadal looks done
Cannot take pressure

It's over

Jokers backers will win

We are all going to clean up

When he was winning, he was playing on clay. Then they made him play on mud. Mud is not a recognized surface in tennis.
Well than Nadal needs to train to be able to play in any weather conditions than since Djokovic clearly has.

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
See? Now we have one person backing my story up, and no one backing up the guy who says I'm "100% wrong".

People who have seen the lines for themselves have a more valid opinion than those who are just making assumptions.
since u never quoted a +ml and only a -ml I guess I have nothing else to go by.

next time please state the dog ml too

-stash

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
Novak has superb endurance too. You ahve seen that in his grand slam wins and how many comebacks he has made with matches lasting 6 hours etc.
Agree. They are by far the best conditioned athletes in tennis right now. I meant it in general. Rafa is the best athlete in all his matches except when he's playing against Novak. I don't think either one has an advantage in that department.

No shit?! So you are saying Nadal doens't know all the shit you just typed? He was upset because they let him play in shitty conditions and since they knew it wasn't going to get better (because of the radar access that you mentioned) then there was no point in letting them continue to play in that mud. If you were as dominant as Nadal is on that surface and you saw they are ******* you by making you play like that you would be pissed too.
He doesn't. By all accounts he is a dumb jock and a fisherman's boy toy (Uncle Tony). His days are numbered anyhow. His knees are going to explode.