Login Search

Dmoneytx Daily Tennis Picks

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
Overall Record for 2014:

Total = (28-21-1)

Profit = -0.50 units / -$50

W/L % = 56.0%
I wanted to repost my current 2014 record. Kind of blows bec I was up 200 and then in that finals in Houston, I took the 250 loss to knock my overall down to -50, yuck, lol! Time to bring this bitch back to the pos i tive

I had another good day today betting tennis. I really need to start posting picks again, bec I have had a really good run the last week and half or so. I did go through a small rough patch, but picked it up nicely and have been nailing plays left and right since (I am not complaining, lol). I just have had NO time lately with one child graduating high school, one being a Senior next year and one entering the dreaded "Junior High" next fall, lol. Actually he is my brain child, he is the one I don't have to worry about, lol. But seriously, I have been wanting to post picks, but didn't want to get into it again until I was really ready to at least pay semi-attention to my thread. I will most likely post tonight for tomm & I hope I can get a few plays in per day & maybe help some others out while I try to help myself. I threw in 2 small plays today, but hitting a +120 and -130 was sweet:
User/Phone GameDate Sport Description Risk/Win Win/Loss
Amount
Result Date Placed
INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 23456795
May 19 11:10 AM

MU
STRAIGHT BET
[8708] A. RISKE +120
(T. PEREIRA vrs A. RISKE)

90 / 108

WIN
WIN
05/19/2014 10:59 AM
INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 23457275
May 19 12:00 PM

MU
STRAIGHT BET
[8207] D. BROWN -130
(D. BROWN vrs Y. LU)

100 / 76

WIN
WIN
05/19/2014 11:59 AM

Quote Originally Posted by tennisnut View Post
cool, I live in South Florida and have been to the delray tournament and the Miami one. The delray is like that but it doesn't get a lot of bigger names. The Miami tournament is expensive and way overcrowded to get close to anything.
Thanks for letting me know. I haven't been to either, but wanted to go to the Sony. That is good info to know man, thanks again..

Well, I hope everyone is doing really well. The sun is shining here in Houston & I am out the door! If anyone has any thoughts to share, swing on by. Most of my plays will be around what I posted earlier, prob 1 to 2 units max. I am not going crazy on the amount per play or amount of plays I bet anymore. I am finding good value in looking for close matches & feeling the better player at the moment. I will do a few 2 player parlays, other than that - mostly straights. Best of luck to everyone in the tennis & I will be back on later..

What's up Hard You funny mother fukker. Sweet post man on the Ice T clip. Solid..

And ya know what?? If people dis me, I could not give two fukks man. I have only helped people in tennis & gone out of my way for over 2 years bec I know what I am talking about and I enjoy it..

I know the tennis angles, venues and players on here as good IF not better than any one & I think you know that brotha..

BOL!!!