Login Search

Dmoneytx Daily Tennis Picks

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
I hope you didn't
I did not, but holy fuk man, he got slaughtered!!! What has happ to that guy?? I used to LOVE watching him play, so much fire, so much energy! He got blown off the court, how could he not even get close in ONE set??? I'm baffled.......

Then I get ready for the Seppi match, first set 6-1, I ck again, 3-0 in second. I turn off the phone bec I was teaching & I told myself "at least that one is cashing to start the morning!". I ck again after work just now, what a piece of fukking crap, Mauder retires at 1-6, 0-4. What a coward!!! If he didn't get injured to the point where he HAD to get off the court immediately, then what a fing QUITTER AMH is.

Horrible start, Janko gets waxed and now I only cash the second play at -245 instead of +111! WOW, give me a break.....

This is what makes me even more pizzed about AHM retiring like a biotch.........

I threw this in on the court right before match time bec I thought there was NO way Seppi would lose this match today! And it gets voided, like the second play in the second parlay. Sucks!

INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 15316341
Jul 25 11:35 AM
MU STRAIGHT BET
[4148] A. SEPPI -245
(A. HAIDER MAURER vrs A. SEPPI)
412 / 168 0 NO BET
N/A CANCEL
07/25/2013 09:17 AM

What a gay azz retirement by AHM. He knew he was getting killed, so he quits. Pathetic IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
GOD WHY IS THIS GAME WE LOVE SO GOD DAMN BRUTAL D.... IF YOU WATCHED TIPSO... YOUR AS STONED AS I AM AT THIS POINT LOL..
I went pretty big on Majeric to start my night. Total kaka that Janko didn't even give a FUK about playing this match today. WELL DONE JANKO AHOLE!!! I didn't watch the match, I'm glad I didn't. I never mind when a player loses, but tries his azz off! It is when players don't give a fuk that tears me apart. I play this sport with so much heart, that walking around not caring bs never made sense to me. WE are blessed to be playing tennis, if you are a player, we should always make the most out of EVERY chance God gives us to be on that court. Some of these pros are just plain PATHETIC when it comes to crap like that... Unreal...

The Istomin line has gone from -170 to -155, so I am holding a bit off on that one for the moment. I have a small straight on him for 100, but I am going to see what I want to do with the matches now up for Atlanta and lines out, all of them. I am not happy about Janko sucking it this morning & then Seppi with the EASY win gets the retirement so no cash on his lines, UGH!

I really like Anderson today! Isner as well for sure, he will not lose this match. I am also leaning towards Dolgopolov today. He has a good draw & Bedene didn't play a good match in the first round but beat a super nobody, but he has lost to guys like Duckworth, Kamke, got destroyed by Mayer L in Wimbledon. He plays Challengers & is not in the top 100 yet. This is a match Dolgo should be able to take some control & outclass his opponent and start to maybe make a run this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
I went pretty big on Majeric to start my night. Total kaka that Janko didn't even give a FUK about playing this match today. WELL DONE JANKO AHOLE!!! I didn't watch the match, I'm glad I didn't. I never mind when a player loses, but tries his azz off! It is when players don't give a fuk that tears me apart. I play this sport with so much heart, that walking around not caring bs never made sense to me. WE are blessed to be playing tennis, if you are a player, we should always make the most out of EVERY chance God gives us to be on that court. Some of these pros are just plain PATHETIC when it comes to crap like that... Unreal...
dude the match was awful!!!! he gave up by about the 2nd service game in the first... he should of not of even shown up...

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil89 View Post
MLB picks for tomorrow!!

2 x Units - Miami Marlins v Colorado Rockies Under 9.5 runs ($1.80 Bet365)

2 x Units - Detroit Tigers ML v Chicago White sox ($1.80 Centrebet)
Detroit are in hot form as of late and the white sox are playing some uninspired ball with alot of mistakes! I'm all over the Tigers here!

1 x Unit - Seattle Mariners ML v Cleveland Indians ($1.97 Bet365)
Seattle are on fire. They are really hitting the ball - average of 6 from their past 6 ... Saunders is very solid at home however Kazmir is no slouch. @ $1.88 this average team has just enough value.

Goodluck!!
Nice picks last night RD. Hope 2 c u post what u like tonight. I will do the same. BOL.