Login Search

Dolgopolov - Simon

Last Post

Default Dolgopolov - Simon

Thoughts? I got burned a few times last year by Simon. I am a big fan of his game but he is very inconsistent, and Dolgo has pretty much been the model of inconsistency of the last couple of seasons so this is a tough one. Simon seems square especially with that line at -165. Still, I think he rolls here.

These early tournaments are so tough bc you're basically just guessing who made the better off-season preparations. I personally think that Simon can handle this tough early matchup. The fact that Simon beat Santiago Giraldo, who beat Simon a year ago, who is up and coming and is most likely improved from last season, shows me that Simon has improved as well and will be a mainstay in the top ten this season.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
Only advice I offer is #1, plenty of alcohol & #2, maybe wait longer to get a better price on Simon or to watch for funny line movement. It is the Diggy Diggy Dolgo after all.
Well I already pulled the trigger. I figured the line might get bigger for Simon, but you're prob right, EP. My first tennis bet of 2012 tho and I feel like Simon will be ready.