Login Search

Why is BetUS D book?

Last Post

There are probably alot of reasons that they are a D book but Im starting to think a D is too high. Ive been waiting for a 4k **** payout for 2 weeks. I was originally told 7-10 days and what do you know...2 weeks later the money hasnt even left my betus acct yet and when i call cust service, they cant even give me any idea when i'll receive the payout. When i made my deposit, they were all smiles and very helpful, but now magically, no one has any answers. Hmmm
Last edited by shari91; 03-14-11 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokerplayer22 View Post
There are probably alot of reasons that they are a D book but Im starting to think a D is too high. Ive been waiting for a 4k **** payout for 2 weeks. I was originally told 7-10 days and what do you know...2 weeks later the money hasnt even left my BetUs acct yet and when i call cust service, they cant even give me any idea when i'll receive the payout. When i made my deposit, they were all smiles and very helpful, but now magically, no one has any answers. Hmmm
Well i think that says enough right there, but i've never tryed them out so i cant say. Guaranteed anyone that posts on this thread will be bad reviews.
Last edited by shari91; 03-14-11 at 07:38 AM.