Login Search

best loyalty/ VIP program?????????????

Last Post

Question best loyalty/ VIP program?????????????

anyone know of any good loyalty/vip programs out there? NINE.com has a great one but dont accept US players anymore. Bonuses are good but i like some kind of program where you earn points for frequent betting good towards tv's and tickets to games..things like that.thx

If you were a client before they stopped taking U.S. customers, you would still be eligible to play there. However if thats not the case you might want to checkout the BookMaker or DSI loyalty program they offer sir. It might not be as attractive at VIP, however it's pretty decent. Although, if your a professional player you might not qualify for enrollment.

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
Most likely by your play sir. For example if your always beating the line movement and stuff of that type of nature. If you just an average Joe type bettor, then I wouldn't worry about it because you will qualify.
If the odds are like +145 for A at Bookmaker and -147 for B at DSI it's still an arb when you allow for BetPoints! when you maxbet both sides they take you off the program.

Bookmaker's program really pays off for larger bettors. It's not hard to rack up some big free plays. But like Chemist said, it's not to be taken advantage of. It's for gamblers. If you are getting on the best of their lines consistently, an advanatge on the house, they aren't going to keep bonusing you.

Yeah, it was tough to beat Cris' loyalty program. It took me several years before I was finally banned from it, and it was always good for an extra $200+ a week or so just by arbing out the free plays. I actually lasted a lot longer than I ever thought I would, so I give it full marks.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
Bookmaker's program really pays off for larger bettors. It's not hard to rack up some big free plays. But like Chemist said, it's not to be taken advantage of. It's for gamblers. If you are getting on the best of their lines consistently, an advanatge on the house, they aren't going to keep bonusing you.

People always complain about Bookmakers fees but if you actually bet and get the BETPOINTS, your fees are, in essence, paid back through free plays and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
People always complain about Bookmakers fees but if you actually bet and get the BETPOINTS, your fees are, in essence, paid back through free plays and then some.
Right, different players benefit from different perks and promotions. For a lot of players the points erase the fees from the bottom line.