Login Search

Need a new offshore book

Last Post

I'm not a shill or anything like that, but Heritage is just fine.
I am more comfortable with the domestic books like DK for instance, but I need one offshore book to bet on the Connecticut schools.
I've had only one run in with Heritage in a decade, but Heritage checks all my boxes.

Prompt payouts and solid CSR.

Best of luck going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
Recently ditched Bookmaker and I need a new offshore shop. I bet $100 to $1,000 on most games and deposit with a cc.

Any recommendations? I see Heritage getting slammed in the threads.
Betcoin since they keep your balance in BTC and we're in a bull run. I like Gamebtr pregame and Betcoin live. Two books in one.

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
Recently ditched Bookmaker and I need a new offshore shop. I bet $100 to $1,000 on most games and deposit with a cc.

Any recommendations? I see Heritage getting slammed in the threads.
Topwager365 ask for Ed he will take great care of you. High bonuses low rollovers same day Bitcoin withdrawals. Been playing there for 5 years never a problem.

Topwager has some bad reviews on here on them so idk about there never played there. I have played for years at Youwager , Betpop , GTbets, Betus ,Justbet,SBG . Bonuses at YW and BP are FP and above average . Betus and Justbet at times send 100% FP . GT varies but it is cash bonus and at times 100% and SBG is cash and that one varies.

This is on their site to me Topwager can use this excuse to not pay a decent sized payout. I hate when books use this to try and avoid a payout.

This site is intended for the “Recreational Player Only”, any player that is found “abusing any rule or regulation”, “Professional Bettors”, ''Gaming BOT software'', “Syndicates”, or any Person betting “Steam Plays” or “Moves” will be subject to have their account suspended.

Have vouched a couple times for them and will do so again...been with them about 5 months so far got 2 payouts 2k each fairly quickly. Quick customer service and response from email or live chat. Good easy interface on website. Generous reloads and 10x reasonable R/O. A lot better than all these so called great books that have all turned into paranoid shit-shows. Of course anything but a pro here, but really liking their variety too.