Login Search

Most Underrated Book Not Rated B+ or Better at SBR??????

Last Post

Gave Looselines a spin based on another Poster recommending them. Rated a B here at SBR. Pretty good book. Excellent race book. Solid rebates for horses and fast grading. Do not have options like the major books for sports as for ex I only saw a ties lose for teasers. But overall would use them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Keewatinking21 View Post
I am a big fan of HRwager. Granted Im probably down a little bit down to them, but the customer service is awesome and you can bet on what you want with the freeplays.
Stop. We are all down a lot to multiple books. Not just a "little bit" to a certain book. We get buried daily and keep coming back for more.

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
I don't see it rated but I like Betnow. Good interface, lines and prices are fair imo and easy to deposit using Z e l l e which I like.
Dude. Every book is easy to deposit into. Never an issue with a deposit anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
I don't see it rated but I like Betnow. Good interface, lines and prices are fair imo and easy to deposit using Z e l l e which I like.
Betnow also gets my vote for best up and coming Book. Personally I use BTC for banking there and recommend this option as well. Payouts are typically same day, but occasionally next day. Great out for rec players as their limits are relatively small.

Quote Originally Posted by Keewatinking21 View Post
I would be happy to show you my betting history with them. Yes I am down alot to multiple books as you stated, but not to HRwager.
We are all very bad. That was my point. Continue to play with HRWager and will be down a lot with them too eventually.

BetLatina has no sign up option?

I’d show Betagame some love. They’ve paid me out very quickly and offer 100% FP reloads.

Northbet.ag is another group you rarely hear about but are solid (good contests and reload bonuses) and more importantly pay quick.

Topnotchodds. Pay quick and solid reload bonuses.