Login Search

Betzest

Last Post

Default Betzest

Does anyone have any experience with betzest.com ?

Their website states, withdrawal processing time is 0-3 business days. My account was verified a week ago, and right after that I made a withdrawal request. It hasn't been processed. Been 5 business days now.

I know it's too early to complain about it, but was wondering if others have experience so I would know how long the withdrawal is approximately going to take. It's only 200 e but would have use for that cash

Quote Originally Posted by sadekmeister View Post
Maybe that's true.
It most likely is true. I just received payment, but why would it take so long for them to send it? Technical problems, like they told me in live chat? Strange how flawless the deposits are! Works incredibly well every time. Last time my 400 e deposit was immediately credited and they added the bonus manually in a few minutes. But withdrawal took 2 weeks. So, I guess the technical problems are only with the withdrawals.

Anyway, I'm glad I got the money. Thank you, betzest. And I hope you can resolve your little 'technical problems'

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post

It most likely is true. I just received payment, but why would it take so long for them to send it? Technical problems, like they told me in live chat? Strange how flawless the deposits are! Works incredibly well every time. Last time my 400 e deposit was immediately credited and they added the bonus manually in a few minutes. But withdrawal took 2 weeks. So, I guess the technical problems are only with the withdrawals.

Anyway, I'm glad I got the money. Thank you, betzest. And I hope you can resolve your little 'technical problems'
If you are in Germany, Poland or close to there, the excuse may be real.

All Curacao licensed books were booted by a payment processor for transfers to that region and they are all trying to hook up a new solution at the same time.

I don't know if the site has new owners, but it seems a little different. it does pay out winnings very quickly nowadays.

However, after taking advantage of a couple of the reload bonus promos they emailed me, they now suddenly decided that I cannot participate in any further promos. It's a company decision.

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
I don't know if the site has new owners, but it seems a little different. it does pay out winnings very quickly nowadays.

However, after taking advantage of a couple of the reload bonus promos they emailed me, they now suddenly decided that I cannot participate in any further promos. It's a company decision.
Thanks for the surprisingly positive update Tommir99.