Login Search

Mybookie question

Last Post

If you are looking to beat them up at props or wanting to take reasonable 100% bonuses they are good. If you aren't looking for either of those then you should not consider them.

I've never had any problems with them and always been paid. It seems like most of the people with problems are new to sports betting and found the site from celebrities or radio shows that promoted them.

I have used these guys for about two years and never had an issue with payouts, probably up about 10Kish over that time so nothing crazy. I only bet pre game major US sports so I haven't run into the problems that some others have. All of my payouts have been in BTC and have been completed within their stated time frame, excluding weekends. Depending on what you're looking for there are obviously much better books, but I wouldn't consider these guys a scam book and I think the C rating sounds about right.

they always paid me. but it took forever and they always tried to short me $150 on the "exchange rate". They are basically a shit book, but you used to be able to get a decent bonus. They never slow paid beyond what they said they would do, and they never stiffed me. Friendly and helpful customer service. I think they are making an effort to be better. They quit shorting people within the last year.