Login Search

Question about pinnacle in play (NFL NCAAF)

Last Post

Default Question about pinnacle in play (NFL NCAAF)

I've never used pinnacle during football season. Wondering if you guys can tell me how it is for inplay on college football and NFL. Is there a substantial amount of games on the inplay and is it easy to get bets off. Especially for NCAAF, how many games would they have on the inplay for your typical Saturday?

Thanks

Last year they were terrible at CFB inplay. Offered marquee games only with limits less than CRIS. It's just not a big sport, I guess, for who they deal to now. I didn't pay attention to NFL, but that's now a global sport and I'm sure they're a necessary book for that.

BTW, pre-flop CFB lines were the most discounted out there...so no complaints there. But ingame, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
Last year they were terrible at CFB inplay. Offered marquee games only with limits less than CRIS. It's just not a big sport, I guess, for who they deal to now. I didn't pay attention to NFL, but that's now a global sport and I'm sure they're a necessary book for that.

BTW, pre-flop CFB lines were the most discounted out there...so no complaints there. But ingame, not so much.
Thanks for the feedback.