Login Search

Asianconnect88 raising commissions from 3% to 6% at Orbitx and 9wickets

Last Post

Default Asianconnect88 raising commissions from 3% to 6% at Orbitx and 9wickets

ilene (Asianconnect)
May 20, 18:17 CST
Hi Jay,

Good day!

We are writing to let you know that your Orbitx and 9wickets account has been temporarily suspended due to sudden increase of commission setting from 3% to 6% on winning bets which was imposed by our up-line on your account.

In this regard, we would like to confirm if you AGREE with the increase in your commission setting in order to re-open your account and continue betting with Orbitx and 9wickets.

If in case the new commission setting is not agreeable with you; we suggest that you transfer your fund to other accounts to continue betting on your favorite sporting event.

We thank you for your understanding on this matter and we are looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Zilene

Support Agent Team

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
horses
That’s tough as orbitx and wickets are my go to for horses esp lay....Fairlay is other option for UK but it’s not as smooth running takes half hour to grade and late scratch void all bets unless horse is 45/1 or higher...still if you have a bankroll it’s fine though since options are limited

Fairlay com for newbie is 0.25% I’m at 0.05% as I’m at vip 5 level....so commission is awesome...I gave them a lot of horse action until I discovered AC88 now still do but not as much maybe 10% of my action on horses but much more on sports as they are my go to for straight wagers....the liquidity is ok and I can match most of my lay bets BUT it’s tricky as odds in horses change so fast it takes some getting used to how to refresh fast and get bets matched plus I like to risk my entire balance on a lay sometime and the slower grading hurts half an hour sometimes longer plus if a late scratch they void race...there are 2 market makers and one takes down races 10 mins to post other at the 1 min mark....I’m a huge fan of Fairlay and trust them love odds but the horses I like AC88 better due to that

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
We are writing to let you know that your Orbitx and 9wickets account has been temporarily suspended due to sudden increase of commission setting from 3% to 6% on winning bets which was imposed by our up-line on your account.
Hi Jay, check out easysportbet/betkeen. They are an alternative to AC88.