Login Search

Asianconnect asked me for ID and pvc

Last Post

Default Asianconnect asked me for ID and pvc

Hi I registered on Asianconnect in September, first I made small deposit of few hundred euros to try the service and I sent documents to verify account on 3.10 they accepted my documents and sent email that my account is verified

I did not make withdrawal and as basketball season started I made few more deposits and started betting bigger amounts, I earned some profit and have around 47k my account balance now (around 17k profit) I decided to withdraw some of the money from my account but when I logged in I saw my account was no longer verified after that moment it was a long and painful process with them, which lasts almost two months and it is not done yet
I was asked to submit number of documents my ID card, drivers license, passport, utility bill and bank statement, every time I sent a document they asked they would just ask for another and same thing would repeat again and again.
Documents asked after were a selfie, a note with a date written on a papper and me holding the note in my hand, they also requested video call on Skype etc. which I all completed
Last thing the asked from me is that I provide a bank account and they will send 100 euros and after I receive it I can withdraw to my Skrill account, I received it went to my bank yesterday and sent them receipt, I hoped now problem would be resolved but I received guess what another email from them asking for something else like always
They sent me letter to my home address and want me to take photo of that letter when I receive it

I have a problem with them for 2 months now, and it is not small amount of money
Can it last forever, what else can they ask from me? Did someone else had similar problem? Do they pay or they ask for more and more documents because they don't want to pay?

What can I do in this situation? is there a way SBR can help me?
Last edited by Optional; 12-10-18 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kacooo View Post
Hi I registered on Asianconnect in September, first I made small deposit of few hundred euros to try the service and I sent documents to verify account on 3.10 they accepted my documents and sent email that my account is verified

I did not make withdrawal and as basketball season started I made few more deposits and started betting bigger amounts, I earned some profit and have around 47k my account balance now (around 17k profit) I decided to withdraw some of the money from my account but when I logged in I saw my account was no longer verified after that moment it was a long and painful process with them, which lasts almost two months and it is not done yet
I was asked to submit number of documents my ID card, drivers license, passport, utility bill and bank statement, every time I sent a document they asked they would just ask for another and same thing would repeat again and again.
Documents asked after were a selfie, a note with a date written on a papper and me holding the note in my hand, they also requested video call on Skype etc. which I all completed
Last thing the asked from me is that I provide a bank account and they will send 100 euros and after I receive it I can withdraw to my Skrill account, I received it went to my bank yesterday and sent them receipt, I hoped now problem would be resolved but I received guess what another email from them asking for something else like always
They sent me letter to my home address and want me to take photo of that letter when I receive it

I have a problem with them for 2 months now, and it is not small amount of money
Can it last forever, what else can they ask from me? Did someone else had similar problem? Do they pay or they ask for more and more documents because they don't want to pay?

What can I do in this situation? is there a way SBR can help me?
It sounds like they are quite suspicious of you.

But it also sounds like they have tested you in the common ways and you have passed.

When was the letter sent? They won't do anything until you respond with the pic anyway, so I think I would do that and see if it ends there.

I can't imagine there is much more they can or would ask after all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
It sounds like they are quite suspicious of you.

But it also sounds like they have tested you in the common ways and you have passed.

When was the letter sent? They won't do anything until you respond with the pic anyway, so I think I would do that and see if it ends there.

I can't imagine there is much more they can or would ask after all that.
Letter was sent today according to them by regular mail and I should receive it in 1-2 weeks
I lost my patience with them as my money is stuck there for almost 2 months and also most of the money is my deposit not profit so I am asking for help
Probably they are suspicious but I don't know why I have been betting a long time at number of different sites and never experienced anything like this ever before
I can think of only two reasons why they are doing this for such a long time, either they don't want to pay but than they could just close my account and not send even 100 euros, or they want to force me to gamble more so they earn their commission after I saw I am unable to withdraw I only placed few more bets with smaller stakes and than stopped using their service and placing bet, as I don't know if I would receive payment if I win there is no point, also I insulted them on live chat but that was after they did not want to pay
If they are not doing this I would continue using their service and they would earn money

Here are emails from them on 3 October they sent me this, after this email I did not make withdrawal but few more deposits as there were some good matches to bet on
If they did not sent me my account is verified back than I would never make larger deposit

Hi xx,

Good day.

This is to confirm that the documents you’ve sent us for verification of your account were verified.
You can now make a withdrawal.

For withdrawal request, kindly request to our AMS (Asianconnect Member Site).

Thank you for choosing Asianconnect!

Best Regards,

KYC/Support Agent Team

here is also email from 31.10
Greetings!

For verification of your account, we will try to send 100 EUR to your Bank. Once the funds has been send and
received to your bank, you will be allowed to withdraw on your preferred payment gateway that is registered to us.

Please give us the details of your bank as follows:

Beneficiary's Account Number/IBAN:
Beneficiary Account Name / Company Name:
Beneficiary Address (Street, Zip-Code, City, Country):
Beneficiary's Bank Code - BIC/SWIFT:
Beneficiary Bank:
Beneficiary Bank Address (Street, Zip-Code, City, Country):

We thank you for your cooperation regarding this matter.

I sent them yesterday receipt and hoped when they receive it this nightmare should be over but it isn't

Last edited by kacooo; 11-22-18 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
Let’s let this play out as AC88 has been solid. You guys should use btc which eliminates most of these verifications unless suspicious actions arise. SBR has been great helping players out in past with any AC88 issues and I’m sure this case will be same.
I agree, for me AC88 have been the best broker ever, easy deposit and instant withdrawals