Login Search

21bet!!!! There is a new crook in town!!!!!They scammed all their exchange customers.

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by frodsen View Post
Site is offline for several weeks, customers have been scammed. MGA doesn't respond to complaints. 21bet.com still has their license active!
Embarrassing.
Why quiet about this topic? Nobody here was scammed?
MGA is part of the scam as the name already says: Mafia Gaming Authority

Site is offline for several weeks, customers have been scammed. MGA doesn't respond to complaints. 21bet.com still has their license active!
Embarrassing.
Why quiet about this topic? Nobody here was scammed?
I think just about everyone here was paid apart from yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
I think just about everyone here was paid apart from yourself.

Some of my friends didn't get their money either. Negative reviews can also be found on other sites. This company suddenly disappeared and stole money. You haven't even considered my complaint here. Maybe you will defend them?

Some of my friends didn't get their money either. Negative reviews can also be found on other sites. This company suddenly disappeared and stole money. You haven't even considered my complaint here. Maybe you will defend them?
I was not defending them. Was only meaning to answer your question "Why quiet about this topic? Nobody here was scammed?".

The MGA has decided to cancel the authorisation awarded to Aureate Gaming Solutions Limited (MGA/B2C/361/2016) effective as of 2 October 2019 in terms of regulation 10 of the Gaming Compliance and Enforcement Regulations (S.L. 583.06).

Aureate Gaming Solutions Limited is thus no longer authorised to carry out any gaming operations, register new players or accept new customer deposits, but is required to retain and provide all registered players with access to their player accounts, and to refund all funds standing to the credit of players in line with the applicable law.

This sanction is being imposed upon Aureate Gaming Solutions Limited on the ground that the relevant Authorisation was obtained by one or more materially false or misleading representations or in some other improper way as per the proviso to regulation 10(2)(b) of the Gaming Compliance and Enforcement Regulations (S.L. 583.06).

This decision may be subject to an appeal in terms of article 43 of the Gaming Act (Cap. 583).

Is there any chance to get my money back?

Hello frodsen and others with similar 21bet situation. No you certainly arent the only one who hasnt got their money. I have been trying to withdraw since february and they still owe me 3300€. I have had many emails with MGA, but they dont seem to care, even though they have a lisence with them and their sigil was shown on all places on the site. I hope we could find a way to get our money back and any help would be appreciated!