Login Search

Pinnacle Live Betting Cancels Bet after 19 minutes/wager already won but Cancelled!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetualTraveller View Post
Last update. I was checking lines with 1.5 innings to go and the over 1.5 more runs. Every game was in the very low -100s or +100s.

After sending that to Pinnacle, the resolved the issue by grading the wager at -125 instead of the +136. Though I still think the line was closer to +100 I don't want to push the issue any further. I am not someone who hates books and wants to put them out of business, if they went out of business I would be screwed since no local guy is going to give me live lines. However, cancelling bets after the won is not a way to do business because I would never play live lines again if they did that.

Thanks for all who posted!!
Glad to hear they sorted it out for you. I think being paid at -125 is fair.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdog52658 View Post
Game lasted 3:15 and started at 4:10. so ended at 7:25. Average of 20 minutes an inning. So yeah these are probably entering the 8th inning.
I followed both and neither had 16.5 entering the 8th, this I can guarantee. Can't use the average of an inning to determine this. Ballpark yea, but definitely can't be exact.
Last edited by rangerz2478; 04-20-14 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetualTraveller View Post
Last update. I was checking lines with 1.5 innings to go and the over 1.5 more runs. Every game was in the very low -100s or +100s.

After sending that to Pinnacle, the resolved the issue by grading the wager at -125 instead of the +136. Though I still think the line was closer to +100 I don't want to push the issue any further. I am not someone who hates books and wants to put them out of business, if they went out of business I would be screwed since no local guy is going to give me live lines. However, cancelling bets after the won is not a way to do business because I would never play live lines again if they did that.

Thanks for all who posted!!
Wow awesome. It really seems like they put out a line they made a mistake on, but ironically it ended up being close to a fair line. Nice to hear they paid you.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
good conclusion..Pinny the best
They canceled a winning bet. Told him it was a bad line. Payed him eventually at -125 instead of +136 even though they initially claimed it should have been -200?

They might be the best but this seems like improvised bs and he got payed only because he posted on the forum making them look bad.

Pinnacle may well be the best bookmaker for odds but they are not without their faults.

I also recently experienced a bet being cancelled by them just minutes after it had gone over the line I backed.

I put it down as just an unfortunate timing error on their part with no thought to actually cheat me but when I queried it and was told that the result would stand I lodged a formal complaint. It took a few days but they did pay it.

However I wasn't impressed with the fact that they referred to the correction of their error as a "one-time-exception to our policy".