Login Search

GTBETS Kudos.

Last Post

I wanted to actually give GTBETS some credit. They obviously read this forum daily to see what is said and had read my post about being told they never wanted my business from day 1. The email apologized for whatever CS agent it was that told me that and they would be happy to have and take my business if I ever did choose to deposit there. And also apologized about the mis communication on he $25 max payout I got for my bday bonus last year and gave me another with $500 max for the trouble.

Just wanted to to give a kudos for the CS because they didn't have to take the time to email me and clear things up and try and make things right for me. And also said we could get limits raised for my nascar needs if need be which did peak my interest.

I appreciated the communication when most books could have cared less about me or take the time to email me back and forth to discuss something that happened a long long time ago

Last edited by 5mike5; 04-24-14 at 02:45 PM.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Courtesywipe gave 5mike5 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
I wanted to actually give GTBETS some credit. They obviously read this forum daily to see what is said and had read my post about being told they never wanted my business from day 1. The email apologized for whatever CS agent it was that told me that and they would be happy to have and take my business if I ever did choose to deposit there. And also apologized about the mis communication on he $25 max payout I got for my bday bonus last year and gave me another with $500 max for the trouble.

Just wanted to to give a kudos for the CS because they didn't have to take the time to email me and clear things up and try and make things right for me. And also said we could get limits raised for my nascar needs if need be which did peak my interest.

I appreciated the communication when most books could have cared less about me or take the time to email me back and forth to discuss something that happened a long long time ago

I congrats you but at this point, i can't say anything yet, because i did not receive my payment via wire that requested on the 16th and was processed on the 18th. I still give you guy an update whenever i receive the money.

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
I congrats you but at this point, i can't say anything yet, because i did not receive my payment via wire that requested on the 16th and was processed on the 18th. I still give you guy an update whenever i receive the money.
they do quaote 10 business days, not bad at all for a wire. i just wanna win 25K at youwager, they say they deliever their's upto 25K in 2-4 days.

ive never have sent them 1.00 and dont plan on it still at this moment...

just giving therm credit for at laest taking time to email me about them saying they didnt want my business after VIP closed down

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo View Post
they do quaote 10 business days, not bad at all for a wire. i just wanna win 25K at youwager, they say they deliever their's upto 25K in 2-4 days.
Redondo, 10-12 business days for a wire is not bad? wow, the wire only take 3-5 business days pal. That's why they can't be in a top 10 book for N. America yet! until they improve.

yeah i get DFCA wires in 3-4 days MAX like clockwork at dimes

its not called a wire but its same exact thing, wired right into my checking account as long as u have a D.C. from your bank u use already
Last edited by 5mike5; 04-24-14 at 10:33 PM.

its not called a wire but its same exact thing, wired right into my checking account as long as u have a D.C. from your bank u use already
Don't get me wrong! i do have problem with Tony and 5dimes, but they are just a straight forward book. If you don't do anything wrong, then they're not going to fu(k with you or giving you issue (my problem with them is just a couple miss-graded, and Tony did act like "God"). But at the end, they re-graded my bets, because i was right. There was another problem with 5dimes about $pak, and IAN (good guy, and very professional) was helped me and sorted thing out with me. Payout at 5dimes is like a fu(king clockwise, and i feel very safe to have 5k-10k with them. GTBETS, if you want to get on to that level, then you'll need to improve a lot. Why don't you start to improve with your wire first, then availability of your P2P.

Redondo, 10-12 business days for a wire is not bad? wow, the wire only take 3-5 business days pal. That's why they can't be in a top 10 book for N. America yet! until they improve.
bookmaker/betdsi take upto 15 business days however they are in aleague of their own as they do wire's upto 50K, 10 times gtbets max. youwager seems pretty sweet with 25k in 2-4 business days. Now what other books do this 3-5 days you speak of? I should add i meant 10 days isn't bad with gtbets becuase they aren't a book to deposit huge at, so if you if win and can pull 10'g via wire and 4 g's via p2p i'd always be elated to do so.
Last edited by Redondo; 04-24-14 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo View Post
bookmaker/betdsi take upto 15 business days however they are in aleague of their own as they do wire's upto 50K, 10 times gtbets max. youwager seems pretty sweet with 25k in 2-4 business days. Now what other books do this 3-5 days you speak of? I should add i meant 10 days isn't bad with gtbets becuase they aren't a book to deposit huge at, so if you if win and can pull 10'g via wire and 4 g's via p2p i'd always be elated to do so.
Youwager, 5dimes, heritages of course

yes, this is my method of choice when I get paid from 5Dimes. Normally get it on day 3 like clockwork. Good thing about Gtbets.... they have added the same exact method. Days of wire are over for me at Gtbets with this new method.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
yes, this is my method of choice when I get paid from 5Dimes. Normally get it on day 3 like clockwork. Good thing about Gtbets.... they have added the same exact method. Days of wire are over for me at Gtbets with this new method.
nor thats a huge improvement in the payout dept.....nice step up!

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
all i see listed is back2card method and I was told it's only for platinum members and also it clearly stated it has to be an actual card you owe the amount of your withdrawl, are you talking about something they offer that is different and not listed on the website?