Login Search

have anyone received a payout betsuperior if so how long did it take to get it

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by dandyjefe View Post
That is confirmed! They have disappeared because my account has been locked or erased, but I won't bash them because they did pay me! Currently using 5dimes!
That is pretty shady, you were lucky even to get paid but they close with everyone else's funds and you won't bash them WTF

Quote Originally Posted by dandyjefe View Post
That is confirmed! They have disappeared because my account has been locked or erased, but I won't bash them because they did pay me! Currently using 5dimes!
That sucks i know how frustrated you must have been. I know when i got screwed at Betmania i just bet insanely because i was pissed but that was because they lowered my limits so i could not complete rollover . I do not know if you would have waited if it would have helped sometimes you see it takes weeks for some people to get payed at some books that are not as good as the well known ones.

Come August see if you can get into Rebatewager. I just hit for $10000 and i got the first $5000 after putting it in on Monday that following Friday so 5 Days i had Cashier Checks in hand . I put in the next $5000 yesterday so i should have that by weeks end i would think.

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
That sucks i know how frustrated you must have been. I know when i got screwed at Betmania i just bet insanely because i was pissed but that was because they lowered my limits so i could not complete rollover . I do not know if you would have waited if it would have helped sometimes you see it takes weeks for some people to get payed at some books that are not as good as the well known ones.

Come August see if you can get into Rebatewager. I just hit for $10000 and i got the first $5000 after putting it in on Monday that following Friday so 5 Days i had Cashier Checks in hand . I put in the next $5000 yesterday so i should have that by weeks end i would think.
he did not get ripped off, couple others in this thread claim did i think.

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
Your right my bad shows how this medication for my surgery gets me confused lol.
Just proves bonus whoring is very dangerous with crap/unknown books, I had 5 g's at dimeline before, had about 2K deposited. It probably worked out well i just reversed a pending withdrawl and blew it, chasing down my own cash is not something i'm cool with. I met a few other people on here that jumped on every fly by night 100% bonus offer, not saying that is your game but i've met a few guys that tried that betting aggresive as hell on 100% bonus offers from every fly by night book that pops up and got burnt for 5K twice, $500(net loss)
Last edited by Redondo; 05-06-14 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo View Post
Just proves bonus whoring is very dangerous with crap/unknown books, I had 5 g's at dimeline before, had about 2K deposited. It probably worked out well i just reversed a pending withdrawl and blew it, chasing down my own cash is not something i'm cool with. I met a few other people on here that jumped on every fly by night 100% bonus offer, not saying that is your game but i've met a few guys that tried that betting aggresive as hell on 100% bonus offers from every fly by night book that pops up and got burnt for 5K twice, $500(net loss)
I agree i try to stick with the well known books if i want a FP . RW i get the 100% FP some others it is 30-50% . As long as the roll is not bad it gives me a bit of a head start .