Login Search

have anyone received a payout betsuperior if so how long did it take to get it

Last Post

Lou Ann e-mailed me was very nice . Said if i do not feel comfortable please do not deposit. She even wished me well with my surgery . No Pressure to deposit or excuses. So maybe there is hope you will get paid still like Dand said it took longer the one time for him but he did get paid. She did not mention anything about you though. I am still going to do $200 just to see how long it will take to cashout with PP but not the $500 i was going too..

Quote Originally Posted by dandyjefe View Post
I'm going back to 5dimes and heritage!
The books i would only recommend are the ones i have gotten paid at with no problems. REBATEWAGER,YOUWAGER,JUSTBET Are the ones i have been paid each for $10000 and RW once for $15000 as well as a few $10000

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
The books i would only recommend are the ones i have gotten paid at with no problems. REBATEWAGER,YOUWAGER,JUSTBET Are the ones i have been paid each for $10000 and RW once for $15000 as well as a few $10000
I see u r areal big bettor how much do u bet per game

Quote Originally Posted by khurt82 View Post
I see u r areal big bettor how much do u bet per game
It is not so much as a big better but more of an aggessive better . I normally start with $500-$600 . Then i look for a FP . RW has a 100% FP i just got one for 80% at Justbet but you do not get them all the time . Then i go all in so if i hit i will be at around $1550 -$1600 . This is going all in on deposit plus FP all at once. Then i look for a game where i like the numbers and go all in again. That would put me at $3000 or so . Then i slow down a bit and work it to $4000-$4500 or so. Then i look for another good game and take a shot either $3000-$4000 . From there you are striking distance from $10000 . Once in awhile if i see 2 games i really like i may go $1000 on each game and do a $1000 parlay on both. But parlays are not as often. My largest bets have been though for $5000 if i work it up that high.

Quote Originally Posted by khurt82 View Post
I'm going to have try that the most I ever won was 5000
They two things you need besides a good book would be good limits and a good bonus. I am starting at bet #1 tonight so hoping i can get a good streak going.