Login Search

have anyone received a payout betsuperior if so how long did it take to get it

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by khurt82 View Post
they was telling me all that before i requested the payout now she want even respond no more
i went back to live help and told them this SBR situation has me worried about depositing and was told , that you talked to them today and were assured you will be paid tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo View Post

i went back to live help and told them this SBR situation has me worried about depositing and was told , that you talked to them today and were assured you will be paid tomorrow.
Quote Originally Posted by khurt82 View Post
thanks for looking out hopefully it will go thru tomorrow i will be sure to let u know
Yea i was definitely going to mention this to them before i deposit i wanted to give them a bit more time to pay Khurt . If i hit i will probably get paid using PP i guess . That or P2P

Hi I thing you were talking about my payout. The truth I got paid in two days via PP, and then I requested another payout and it took a little longer about one week, but for their defense I was changing the amounts of my payouts because they did not pull the balance quickly like 5dimes, so long story short I got paid on the second withdrawal. I would try them out for a small amount and withdrawal for a small amount like <$500 and see what happens. Ask for LouAnn she is a great Account Manager for Betsuperior.

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
So far i have found 1 person who said they were paid in 2 days and they were with Betsuperior for 2 months. Downside to this post is this was this persons first post which always looks a little suspicious. But i guess it is better then him saying he was not paid. I went on Sportshoopla (Joke of a site ) and asked if anyone knew anything about them trying to get info. They called me a spammer and banned me . So i tried to find more about them on the internet but those morons at Sportshoople were worthless when it came to helping someone with a legitimate question.
Hi I think you were talking about my payout. The truth I got paid in two days via PP, and then I requested another payout and it took a little longer about one week, but for their defense I was changing the amounts of my payouts because they did not pull the balance quickly like 5dimes, so long story short I got paid on the second withdrawal. I would try them out for a small amount and withdrawal for a small amount like <$500 and see what happens. Ask for LouAnn she is a great Account Manager for Betsuperior.

Quote Originally Posted by dandyjefe View Post
Hi I think you were talking about my payout. The truth I got paid in two days via PP, and then I requested another payout and it took a little longer about one week, but for their defense I was changing the amounts of my payouts because they did not pull the balance quickly like 5dimes, so long story short I got paid on the second withdrawal. I would try them out for a small amount and withdrawal for a small amount like <$500 and see what happens. Ask for LouAnn she is a great Account Manager for Betsuperior.
PP transactions should take no longer than 24 hours ever! if a business chooses to open that method up to players, you're not helping betsuperior, infact I have decided to pass on playing after reading this.

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo View Post
PP transactions should take no longer than 24 hours ever! if a business chooses to open that method up to players, you're not helping betsuperior, infact I have decided to pass on playing after reading this.
I meant two days going to my bank account and one day going to my Paypal account.