Login Search

have anyone received a payout betsuperior if so how long did it take to get it

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by khurt82 View Post
have anyone receive a payout from betsuperior lately
I deposited and lost i will possibly redeposit Friday again. I have looked everywhere i could have not seen anyone that has been paid. Then again have not found anyone that has not been paid. Even on youtube all the stuff on there about them is recent from 1/2014 . Hopefully i can string some wins together and cash out then let you know.

I deposited 65 dollars last week and got my balance up to 1900 dollar and then I requested a payout for 700 dollars on last Thursday using simple2pay they said I would be paid on Monday here its Wednesday I haven't received nothing yet im kind of worried that I might not get paid

So far i have found 1 person who said they were paid in 2 days and they were with Betsuperior for 2 months. Downside to this post is this was this persons first post which always looks a little suspicious. But i guess it is better then him saying he was not paid. I went on Sportshoopla (Joke of a site ) and asked if anyone knew anything about them trying to get info. They called me a spammer and banned me . So i tried to find more about them on the internet but those morons at Sportshoople were worthless when it came to helping someone with a legitimate question.

they PP method peak my curiosity, so i emailed them and they never replied, i aslo messaged them on facebook and they did not reply there. I saw anoth guy ask a question on facebook and it went unasnswered. live chat is often times down too. I certainly was dying to deposit there but wanted to know about more about PP payouts as it has the ability to be instant of course.

I deposited 65 dollars last week and got my balance up to 1900 dollar and then I requested a payout for 700 dollars on last Thursday using simple2pay they said I would be paid on Monday here its Wednesday I haven't received nothing yet im kind of worried that I might not get paid
Wow this definitely worries me especially since i was going to deposit on Friday. I do not know anything about Simple2pay i normally just get a check i was thinking of probably doing P2P at Betsuperior. Keep us updated i really would like to know if you get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo View Post
they PP method peak my curiosity, so i emailed them and they never replied, i aslo messaged them on facebook and they did not reply there. I saw anoth guy ask a question on facebook and it went unasnswered. live chat is often times down too. I certainly was dying to deposit there but wanted to know about more about PP payouts as it has the ability to be instant of course.
Yes i deposited by PP my first time . Lou Ann is the one there i deal with. They have Live Chat on their site i think too.

I will let u know but as for now they want respond to none of my emails and they giving me the run around about it but I will not be playing here again
What is simple2pay i cannot find it on their site could it be the payment method that is causing a problem? Maybe P2P would be better?

if I did get paid I wouldn't if know how to take it outta the simple2pay account
I feel so bad for you that really sucks. That is a good chunk of change to get screwed out of. But it is only a couple days overdue maybe give them to Friday i think if i see you get paid i will feel better about depositing . If not i doubt i will deposit there .