Login Search

Best way to deposit and withdrawal at 5Dimes?

Last Post

Default Best way to deposit and withdrawal at 5Dimes?

Is it safe and reliable way to deposit with your actual DC or cc? I feel like I've herd not to do that because of complications in pay outs, so which is the easiest and best way to deposit cash into 5dimes to avoid hassles and be able to get your withdrawals without any problems?? Appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Str8BankHomie View Post
thanks yeah man i was with bovada for the football season and have since took a break. now im coming back and want to go with the best book and went to start off the smoothest way so that when i cash out i wont have problems. ima go ahead and use my dc, hope everything goes smooth with the withdrawal later.
Bovada is terrible. I played there a few years back and it took them 8 weeks to send me a check. Haven't put a dollar in since. Bookmaker is good. 5dimes is by far my favorite. Never had an issue and withdraws are speedy especially if you do western my last one I requested friday 1am and picked up sunday at noon. Usually they pay within two days.

Quote Originally Posted by Str8BankHomie View Post
thanks yeah man i was with bovada for the football season and have since took a break. now im coming back and want to go with the best book and went to start off the smoothest way so that when i cash out i wont have problems. ima go ahead and use my dc, hope everything goes smooth with the withdrawal later.
If you use cc and dc, you'll have send in bank statement, driver license, front and back of your cards and authorization forms. If you want hassle free, you should go with union and gram.

Quote Originally Posted by tb1984 View Post
If you use cc and dc, you'll have send in bank statement, driver license, front and back of your cards and authorization forms. If you want hassle free, you should go with union and gram.
Very simple procedure takes 30 minutes TOPS. I sent in a pay stub, drivers license, just front of card and authorization form takes 30 seconds to fill out.