Login Search

Alliance calls it a bailout ?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by tboy51 View Post
I was also sent to wagershere,I have met my rollover,been trying to contact Richi G. my agent(1-888-803-4492),no answer ,can you help me with this issue,Terry Falcon
Hi tboy51,

While the book hasn't replied to SBR, the last few users that we've write in on behalf of eventually reported receiving funds. Can you submit this form please?

Quote Originally Posted by tboy51 View Post
Yes he has ,I guess alliance paid him to find us a spot,then he hides out when people want to get paid.
The only reason Richie G paid me was I got tired of his hiding and told him I knew how to find him in Costa Rica, I told him
I was coming to visit, and when I got a hold of him he would be resembling "A one legged man in an ass kicking contest" he quickly sent me a p2p payout.

I lost a few thousand at Alliance and made a few deposits and never got a payout. I went on a winning streak just before their website went offline in January and got a few e-mails that I would be paid but that never happened. I have sent many e-mails to Alliance with no reply back and tried to call Alliance but their phone number was disconnected. How did you guys contact alliance to transfer your balance to wagershere? Please provide contact information for wagershere? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cincy View Post
I lost a few thousand at Alliance and made a few deposits and never got a payout. I went on a winning streak just before their website went offline in January and got a few e-mails that I would be paid but that never happened. I have sent many e-mails to Alliance with no reply back and tried to call Alliance but their phone number was disconnected. How did you guys contact alliance to transfer your balance to wagershere? Please provide contact information for wagershere? Thanks.
What would be the point, do you want to be stiffed twice?

Quote Originally Posted by cincy View Post
The shells that have taken over the alliance accounts think they can go into hiding and all will be forgotten. They will call the losers they acquired and ask for more deposits.