Login Search

Pinnaclesports withdrawal fees....are you kidding me ?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
It's not that bad. If you read rule #30 you can still withdraw your funds any time you want, they just charge a 3% processing fee if you don't first complete a 5x rollover. This is to protect them from excessive transaction fees by arbers that shift money around a lot.

Don't see what the big deal is here.
suggest you read what they did to Real1992

I have no sympathy for the arbers who deposit, make one bet and withdraw but Pinnacle has itself to blame for openly encouraging arb business and now they hit the genuine players when all they needed to do was slug the arbuses with the fee.
Last edited by Hareeba!; 04-15-14 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moron View Post
Pretty clear that pinnacle had too many guys depositing and withdrawing funds while only rolling over their funds once. How can pinny make any money with their low margins off these guys with the costs incurred by the e-wallets?
I cant see that they would have many players only depositing and withdrawing once a month? Arbers will be using Pinnacle many times a week!!

Quote Originally Posted by OnkelChris View Post
At the end of the day it is just the logical consequence of massive abusing of the cashback promotions skrill and neteller were running. Greed eats brain. A lot of guys just think in short-term maximizing their profits without reconsider the consequences. Well now you got your "fukk you" from pinnacle.
Pinnacle deposits are excluded from qualifying for Skrill cashback promotions - would this not indicate that Pinnacle benefit from lower transaction rates than the rest of the marketplace? Due to their volume?

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Try playing the lean with pinnacle and see how well you will do

I had good liens and got wiped out
What markets are you talking about?

Not that it surprises me. Leaving the us market reduced their volume on major us sports significantly. Sharp professional betters from USA will find ways to get their action into pinnacle, but the decreased overal volume on these sports probably resulted in lower limits (on us sports) for the sharps. Eventually this will mean they will find other places to play and as a result their action becomes less sharp as they will play it somewhere else first.

As to the soccer market, pinnacle is not yet setting the lines in the market.

Don't get me wrong, there are some smart people running the lines at P and they are catching up fast on the soccer market, but I have a feeling their us sports lines are not as good as they used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingKite View Post

People who beat the books are rare. They are earning big bucks over u fishes.
Some may be but I think most of us work on very thin margins and paying an extra 3% to withdraw our own funds puts a huge hole in our edge.

Much preferable to play at agencies which offer pretty well equivalent value odds and don't sting you for making a withdrawal.
Last edited by Hareeba!; 04-23-14 at 05:41 AM.

Pass the Duchy you are correct their lines are overrated as far sharpness

People think that pinnacle lean works long-term and I don't think it does anymore

Hareeba just keep your money in the until you rollover as there is no need to keep withdrawing money from there if you have a solid bankroll

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
Some may be but I think most of us work on very thin margins and paying an extra 3% to withdraw our own funds puts a huge hole in our edge.

Much preferable to play at agencies which offer pretty well equivalent value odds and don't sting you for making a withdrawal.
I don't understand something. You said that you used to make only one withdrawal per month at pinny. Now you are upset about the 5x condition. Didn't you used to rollover your deposit at least 5 times ? You were making just a handful of bets per month with pinny?

Quote Originally Posted by allin1 View Post
I don't understand something. You said that you used to make only one withdrawal per month at pinny. Now you are upset about the 5x condition. Didn't you used to rollover your deposit at least 5 times ? You were making just a handful of bets per month with pinny?
Correct. I've managed very well with keeping it to one withdrawal per month. I would probably average a couple of bets per day at Pinnacle. But at times I've had bad runs and made a few deposits in a month at times.
However, as pointed out several times, the danger is that if one loses a significant part of a deposit, Real1992s experience suggests that you are still required to turnover what you've lost another 4 times before you are able to make a free withdrawal. Still waiting for Pinnacle or SBR to address that issue.
Yes, perhaps I can manage that issue by tying up money at Pinnacle for a long time but it doesn't invalidate my response to FlyingKite.
Last edited by Hareeba!; 04-23-14 at 10:48 AM.