Login Search

Pinnaclesports withdrawal fees....are you kidding me ?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by frog2 View Post
I don't doubt it is with Pinnacle. BigCash was talking about other bookies who operate from a different situation. SBObet sponsored WestHam and 188bet got involved with ManCity. Pinnacle does none of this therefore is far more likely to be lower margin.

BigCash just says 'whatever' to my key question.....

But surely you can see that on your lowest 2.3% deposit figure a bookie offering 2-3% books for all their markets (with no higher juice markets to boost margins) is going to struggle if their customers deposit and withdraw for every bet??

This is a problem I think they face. He thinks it is best solved by going with Dr.M.J. Hugenholtzweg's license that is plastered over a number of operations in the NA. I am not so sure. The whole offshore thing is based on trust. Pinnacle have been around a long time so currently I trust them although it would be nice to know who owns them and who the head trader is etc.
Congratulation Mastermind.... I told whatever to you because it is wasting of my time anytime you was in dream that pinnacle has 4% expenses on processing fees. Cheers GL hopefully you'll stop misleading guys who reading these posts...

You of course best know how bookmaker's business works you have my full respect!

And my trusted friend we are in no position to give suggestion what pinnacle should do. I really dont know who make up story about 5% ruining business customers. Whole scam information.

I will be happy play again once I feel pinnacle does not have any financial problems.

So I dont have to read CS emails from pinnacle how they try to delay my request for withdrawal while at the same time it was noticed that CS staff really does not understand their own condition for rollover.

Hopefully this all will be resolver in due course.
Last edited by bigcash; 04-13-14 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PassTheDutchie View Post
Not sure why license is brought up, but they are in the process of getting licensed in a major European market. Don't expect the license to be an issue after that (if it is an issue now).

I have heard pinnacle did just fine last year financially, so this has nothing to do with them being in trouble. This has everything to do with management fine tuning their business model.

Pinnacle attracts a lot of arbitrage action, people that arbitrage move around money from book to book.

5% of their customers might be responsible for 20% of their transactions because of the arbing.

Pinnacle has been trying to expand in the Asian market ever since they left the usa market. I would see their low margins as a way to get a bigger market share in Asia. I have heard it is working although it's not yet at the same level as IBC or SBO.

Best post of the thread so far...Pinny still best book in the world and nothing close

Also arbing easy to turn over money

Quote Originally Posted by bigcash View Post
Congratulation Mastermind.... I told whatever to you because it is wasting of my time anytime you was in dream that pinnacle has 4% expenses on processing fees. Cheers GL hopefully you'll stop misleading guys who reading these posts...

You of course best know how bookmaker's business works you have my full respect!

And my trusted friend we are in no position to give suggestion what pinnacle should do. I really dont know who make up story about 5% ruining business customers. Whole scam information.

I will be happy play again once I feel pinnacle does not have any financial problems.

So I dont have to read CS emails from pinnacle how they try to delay my request for withdrawal while at the same time it was noticed that CS staff really does not understand their own condition for rollover.

Hopefully this all will be resolver in due course.
I am agree 'BigCash' it is a waste of time commenting on anything you write. You seize on one element. 4% that may in fact be 2.8% or 2.3%. So what? It does not change the fact that they lose you money on people who just deposit and take money out after one or two rollovers. You refuse to comment on this. One 'error' in my post and you reckon you can write off everything else. All your misrepresentations you ignore.

The fact is no bookie that offers low margin across all markets can be happy if people deposit and withdraw cash if they pay 2.3% on deposits. Surely you can see this?

You are completely clueless on the margin the different bookmakers make over different markets. Completely clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by frog2 View Post
I am agree 'BigCash' it is a waste of time commenting on anything you write. You seize on one element. 4% that may in fact be 2.8% or 2.3%. So what? It does not change the fact that they lose you money on people who just deposit and take money out after one or two rollovers. You refuse to comment on this. One 'error' in my post and you reckon you can write off everything else. All your misrepresentations you ignore.

The fact is no bookie that offers low margin across all markets can be happy if people deposit and withdraw cash if they pay 2.3% on deposits. Surely you can see this?

You are completely clueless on the margin the different bookmakers make over different markets. Completely clueless.
Of course you and me know best how bookies works. Surely you are correct!

Quote Originally Posted by bigcash View Post
Of course you and me know best how bookies works. Surely you are correct!
One final attempt....

If a bookie has an average overround of 2.5% (an expected gross margin much less because of the sharps) surely you can see that someone who deposits cash at 2.3% cost to the bookie (your cheapest figure), the bookie will lose money if punters do not rollover??

Can you seriously not see this?

Quote Originally Posted by PassTheDutchie View Post
I have heard pinnacle did just fine last year financially, so this has nothing to do with them being in trouble. This has everything to do with management fine tuning their business model.
Maybe pinnacle as a business doesn't have financial problems but maybe the owners have.

Quote Originally Posted by allin1 View Post
Maybe pinnacle as a business doesn't have financial problems but maybe the owners have.
No, that's not it. None of the major owners is still actively involved in day to day operations.

Even if, on a personal level, they wanted or needed more money, selling their shares would be a much better option than trying to squeeze some extra money out of their business. You are talking about a business that probably cut away between 60 and 80% of their business when they choose to leave the us market. They paid every player they owed and probably got screwed by a lot of credit players that owed them money. If anything they have shown to have enough financial means.

Coming back to the why. It is my opinion that pinnacle has become more dependent on their post up business after leaving the USA market. Before they were making most of their money in the credit business. At that time the processing fees on post up just did not receive attention from management.

now post up has become a bigger piece of their business the processing fees has become focus of management.

i do feel that the introduction of the rule was sloppy and badly communicated. They could have avoided a lot of trouble if they had done a better job in the announcement.

but then again, their strong point have been manage risk, not communication.

It's not that bad. If you read rule #30 you can still withdraw your funds any time you want, they just charge a 3% processing fee if you don't first complete a 5x rollover. This is to protect them from excessive transaction fees by arbers that shift money around a lot.

Don't see what the big deal is here.