Login Search

Pinnaclesports withdrawal fees....are you kidding me ?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by bigballa View Post
you are straight up a piece of shit....in no way should anyone think this is at all acceptable, especially considering the OP likes to have decent sized wagers, it would seem pinnacle are definitely having issues if they are having to resort to making money this way....the way i see it they are just shooting themselves in the foot.....
The cost on a 5k deposit withdrawing 45k would be 3%. Which is $150.. (Initial deposit) id rather pay $150 and have it sent from pinnacle than pay $15 and have it sent from bodog or matchbook . But that's just me..

Everyone's overreacting . No one is taking a second to read the rules just pissed off about a rollover . I'll explain this to you dumb fks.

Pinnacle:

I deposit $10,000. I win a couple bets and take it to $28,000. (I haven't rolled over 5x •50k•) I request a withdrawal for $28,000 and pay the 3% fee. So they send me over $27,700 no questions asked.

Bodog
I deposit $10,000. I win a couple bets and take it to $28,000. No rollover needed so I request a withdrawal. They take $30 fee. Tell me they need to talk to management before processing a big withdrawal. Days pass.. And now their accounting teams looking into it. Days pass.. Now they've processed it. IF IM LUCKY. I'll get it without any bs investigation.

Is pinnacle not worth 3%? Let's ask the Americans..

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
Everyone's overreacting . No one is taking a second to read the rules just pissed off about a rollover . I'll explain this to you dumb fks.

Pinnacle:

I deposit $10,000. I win a couple bets and take it to $28,000. (I haven't rolled over 5x •50k•) I request a withdrawal for $28,000 and pay the 3% fee. So they send me over $27,700 no questions asked.

Bodog
I deposit $10,000. I win a couple bets and take it to $28,000. No rollover needed so I request a withdrawal. They take $30 fee. Tell me they need to talk to management before processing a big withdrawal. Days pass.. And now their accounting teams looking into it. Days pass.. Now they've processed it. IF IM LUCKY. I'll get it without any bs investigation.

Is pinnacle not worth 3%? Let's ask the Americans..
Stuff the Americans!
Stuff Bodog!
Pinnacle's odds are not so competitive when compared with Matchbook, SBO and Betfair as to make them worthwhile putting up with this crap.
I don't need to and I don't ever pay fees to withdraw my own money.
Yes, I'd like to keep betting there but I refuse to make another deposit under these conditions, so stuff Pinnacle too!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
Stuff the Americans!
Stuff Bodog!
Pinnacle's odds are not so competitive when compared with Matchbook, SBO and Betfair as to make them worthwhile putting up with this crap.
I don't need to and I don't ever pay fees to withdraw my own money.
Yes, I'd like to keep betting there but I refuse to make another deposit under these conditions, so stuff Pinnacle too!
Lol . I'm not saying this rule is shitty.. If bet365 or Bodog or MB had done this they would've lost a lot of customers. Pinnacle being pinnacle can do this and won't lose that many because of how safe they are. I bet bet islands customers would pay 3% to get their money out.. Better safe than sorry.

The issue here is what do you expect from a discount bookmaker?

Pinnacle supply a no frills website, no live video, no data on teams and they charge for withdrawing money if its costing them alot for you to do so.

By not providing all these bundled products that most of us do not want gamblers do not have to subsidise the customers that want these fancy features.

If you want low percentage books and decent limits you have to accept that you do not get bundled products like free withdrawls.

Would you rather the books went from 102% to 105% so that people who wanted to desposit and then withdraw cash on a daily basis could do so for free? Or would you rather just pay for the services you actually want to use?

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
Lol . I'm not saying this rule is shitty.. If bet365 or Bodog or MB had done this they would've lost a lot of customers. Pinnacle being pinnacle can do this and won't lose that many because of how safe they are. I bet bet islands customers would pay 3% to get their money out.. Better safe than sorry.
I'm more than comfortable with the safety of the books I mentioned. Been using them for years with no issues.

Pinnacle will lose a lot of custom through this ill-conceived move.

Quote Originally Posted by frog2 View Post

Pinnacle supply a no frills website, no live video, no data on teams and they charge for withdrawing money if its costing them alot for you to do so.

By not providing all these bundled products that most of us do not want gamblers do not have to subsidise the customers that want these fancy features.

If you want low percentage books and decent limits you have to accept that you do not get bundled products like free withdrawls.

Would you rather the books went from 102% to 105% so that people who wanted to desposit and then withdraw cash on a daily basis could do so for free? Or would you rather just pay for the services you actually want to use?
No, I'm not interested in daily deposits and withdrawals. I'm not one of the abusers Pinnacle refers to. I deposit and withdraw only as needed and pay no fees for it to anyone.

As I said before, Matchbook, SBO and Betfair all offer as good as Pinnacle without the withdrawal fees.
Last edited by Hareeba!; 04-10-14 at 03:38 AM.

When I am betting my own money, without any bonuses etc, I want to be able to withdraw it when I want, and receive 100% of it.

I probably roll over my deposits over 20 times on average, but if I go on a winning streak or have one sizeable bet at long odds win, putting most of my roll in Pinnacle, then I need to be able to withdraw that immediately and without charge.

This new rule means I may not be able to do that, hence I cannot continue to use Pinnacle.

So you would rather get worse odds for all your bets so that on the odd chance you want to withdraw before rolling over a deposit you can do so for free?
Somebody's not reading/comprehending eh?

You can generally get better odds at Matchbook, SBO or Betfair even if this Pinnacle rule didn't exist. Taking it into account it would be pretty rare that Pinnacle gives you a better result.

[QUOTE=dealer wins;21608682

I probably roll over my deposits over 20 times on average, but if I go on a winning streak or have one sizeable bet at long odds win, putting most of my roll in Pinnacle, then I need to be able to withdraw that immediately and without charge.

[/QUOTE]

You can still withdraw the winnings of your streak for free. So where is the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
Somebody's not reading/comprehending eh?

You can generally get better odds at Matchbook, SBO or Betfair even if this Pinnacle rule didn't exist. Taking it into account it would be pretty rare that Pinnacle gives you a better result.
SBO has similiar percentages for Asian hcaps but most worse for other markets. Betfair has the Premium Charge that makes it a non-starter if you are a position gambler. Matchbook has very limited liquidity.

SBO has similiar percentages for Asian hcaps but most worse for other markets. Betfair has the Premium Charge that makes it a non-starter if you are a position gambler. Matchbook has very limited liquidity.
Yes SBO is specifically there for ah
Only fools get caught with Betfair's pc
Yes, Matchbook is an exchange and liquidity is always a problem with them until late on many markets but unless you're betting really large or really early isn't a huge problem

Quote Originally Posted by OnkelChris View Post
You can still withdraw the winnings of your streak for free. So where is the problem?
If you withdraw your winnings it leaves you short of ammunition to make the balance of your turnover requirement without making a further deposit, thus further boosting your turnover requirement.

There's the problem!