Login Search

Pinnaclesports withdrawal fees....are you kidding me ?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by real1992 View Post
The full story is that i deposited 6000euros,lost some bets and was left with 700 euros,deposited 6000euros again and placed a 4.7k bet on a soccer ah, wanted to bet something on mlb and deposited another 4k. Had in pending bets 12k and my balance went to 20 winning all pending bets.now cant withdraw without betting another 68.000 euros. Clearly they calculate to required rollover even the 6k deposit that was almost all lost ( 5.2k exactly ).
Thats all and i can even post history here.... Shame for pinnacle...
This email response I received from Pinnacle appears to contradict this story?

Dear Sir,

Following your example, if you make a deposit of $5,000, lose $4,900 and then deposit $5,000, you will be required to rollover 5 times the amount of $5,100 (i.e. $25,500).
If a deposit is wagered and lost it does not need to be rolled over further.

My experience today ( first time it happened ):

Dear Pinnacle Sports Client,
Your Skrill deposit has been accepted and the funds added to your account.

Amount: 3552 EUR
Date: 4/9/2014 10:38:20 AM

I went all in on tennis ( Querrey vs Hewitt ) and won so i requested a 6k euros withdrawal as i don't like to have a lot on the account due to poor bankroll management i tend to do if i don't withdraw often... Would still leave close to 1k euros to bet with so i went ahead with the withdrawal request and recieved that same email:

Your withdrawal request was declined. The reason we declined your withdrawal is you made a deposit and are now requesting a withdrawal without rolling (wagering) your deposit the minimum stated on our site, (five times).

Was shocked at reading that and was gonna right them a pissed off email when home but would probably take the 3% fee, however, once home and just a little over 1 hour after initially declining my withdrawal:

I assume they getting so much hate over this that they are changing their minds ? It's not like i'm losing with them and so they had mercy.

Good thing if so as the 5x rollover is ridiculous.

Edit: my email to them to try and clarify this:

Hello,

Yes, i have a question regarding my withdrawal.

You initially declined it saying i had to rollover my deposit 5 times... Recently was only 1 time and you take proud at saying in your website that you don't give bonus away since they came with so many rollover restrictions and now you are trying to apply those rollover restrictions without giving the bonus ? That's even worse, isn't it ?

I hope the change of mind was because you already recieving enough hate from the ridiculous attempt at implementing that new rule.

So how we standing from this second on ? Since first you declined it and just over an hour later accepted it, future withdrawals i make i have to count with 1x rollover or 5x rollover ? I kind of need to know it.

Waiting for the response now...
Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-03-14 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RapaQues View Post
My experience today ( first time it happened ):

Your Skrill deposit has been accepted and the funds added to your account.

Amount: 3552 EUR
Date: 4/9/2014 10:38:20 AM

I went all in on tennis ( Querrey vs Hewitt ) and won so i requested a 6k euros withdrawal as i don't like to have a lot on the account due to poor bankroll management i tend to do if i don't withdraw often... Would still leave close to 1k euros to bet with so i went ahead with the withdrawal request and recieved that same email:

Your withdrawal request was declined. The reason we declined your withdrawal is you made a deposit and are now requesting a withdrawal without rolling (wagering) your deposit the minimum stated on our site, (five times).

Was shocked at reading that and was gonna right them a pissed off email when home but would probably take the 3% fee, however, once home and just a little over 1 hour after initially declining my withdrawal:

I assume they getting so much hate over this that they are changing their minds ? It's not like i'm losing with them and so they had mercy.

Good thing if so as the 5x rollover is ridiculous.
Was your $6k withdrawal all profit or did it include a partial withdrawal of the amount you deposited in April?

Profit is free of the 3% fee.
Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-03-14 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
Was your $6k withdrawal all profit or did it include a partial withdrawal of the amount you deposited in April?

Profit is free of the 3% fee.
The deposit was today. 3552 euros

Instantly i went all in on Querrey to beat Hewitt.

367143198-1
10:39am 9-Apr-14 9-Apr-14 Tennis
Match Odds
Sam Querrey vs Lleyton Hewitt for Match. 1.901 3,552.00 3,200.00

I requested withdrawal of 6k.

752 euros would be left in the account, minus the 12 euros for the withdrawal fee = 740 euros. Wich is what i have in the account now.

So the withdrawal had quite a big ammount of the deposit.

The deposit was today. 3552 euros

Instantly i went all in on Querrey to beat Hewitt.

367143198-1
10:39am 9-Apr-14 9-Apr-14 Tennis
Match Odds
Sam Querrey vs Lleyton Hewitt for Match. 1.901 3,552.00 3,200.00

I requested withdrawal of 6k.

752 euros would be left in the account, minus the 12 euros for the withdrawal fee = 740 euros. Wich is what i have in the account now.

So the withdrawal had quite a big ammount of the deposit.
Thanks.
Very obviously some inconsistencies going on here.
SBR can you get some clarity on all of this for us please?

Response from them to my email...

---------------------------------------------

Dear Client,

Thank you for your email.

Please be informed that the new 5 times Roll Over Rule was implemented on April 1st 2014.

We have therefore been lenient to clients that were not aware of this new rule and have therefore allowed clients to withdrawal without having rolled over their deposits 5 times.

Please note that from now on, your deposits must be rolled over 5 times before a withdrawal may be approved without the 3% fees.

Kind regards,

Customer Service Department
Pinnacle Sports

-----------------------------------------------------------------

At least they seem to agree that they are to blame for not properly informing their customers.

At least they seem to agree that they are to blame for not properly informing their customers.

Great to see they've at least conceded that point.
But I'd have thought an email or message on their home page is needed to ensure all customers are aware of it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
This email response I received from Pinnacle appears to contradict this story?

Dear Sir,

Following your example, if you make a deposit of $5,000, lose $4,900 and then deposit $5,000, you will be required to rollover 5 times the amount of $5,100 (i.e. $25,500).
If a deposit is wagered and lost it does not need to be rolled over further.

That sounds unusual if correct.

According to this I could deposit $1000, attracting a $5000 rollover. Lose my first bet for $500, then immediately reduce the rollover required on that deposit to $2500 by simply depositing another $50.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
That sounds unusual if correct.

According to this I could deposit $1000, attracting a $5000 rollover. Lose my first bet for $500, then immediately reduce the rollover required on that deposit to $2500 by simply depositing another $50.
It would not surprise me to find that most of the CS team haven't really got a proper handle on this thing yet.
Maybe even those who dreamed it up didn't fully appreciate the possible permutations and specify its workings.

Tricky one this - it's easy to believe they have, as they claim, a subset of customers who are essentially unprofitable because of those 3% moneybookers fees. On the other hand: these sort of fees really piss people off, disproportionately to the actual fees involved. They could easily lose a lot of customers to this.

Any other book would reconcile these by cutting off the customer from bonuses, and relying on their juice to absorb the transaction costs. Pinnacle can't do this, and the other common option (account limiting) would hurt their unique selling point.

Awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
Tricky one this - it's easy to believe they have, as they claim, a subset of customers who are essentially unprofitable because of those 3% moneybookers fees. On the other hand: these sort of fees really piss people off, disproportionately to the actual fees involved. They could easily lose a lot of customers to this.

Any other book would reconcile these by cutting off the customer from bonuses, and relying on their juice to absorb the transaction costs. Pinnacle can't do this, and the other common option (account limiting) would hurt their unique selling point.

Awkward.
Why not simply slug those making more regular withdrawals a lot harder?