Login Search

Pinnaclesports withdrawal fees....are you kidding me ?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
You guys need to relax. Pinnacle is #1 for a reason. If u don't want to rollover 5x than pay the 3%.. Don't wanna do that? Go and have fun betting $3.65 at other books.
you are straight up a piece of shit....in no way should anyone think this is at all acceptable, especially considering the OP likes to have decent sized wagers, it would seem pinnacle are definitely having issues if they are having to resort to making money this way....the way i see it they are just shooting themselves in the foot.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Dick View Post
It is not that they are trying to make money this way. It is their object to keep people from withdrawing money. This way they can use the post ups to operate. Every book that went under did the same. And a lot of books that did not fold still use the customer's money for operational expenses.
What makes you so sure?

Why not a push to lower the percentage of sharp money betting with them?

Or a bean counter who sees way too many costs of servicing the small timers who feel the need to withdraw and deposit every week.

Could be an angle to get rid of arbers.

Could easily be a simple push to increase profits rather than some panic move to save the business.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
What makes you so sure?

Why not a push to lower the percentage of sharp money betting with them?

Or a bean counter who sees way too many costs of servicing the small timers who feel the need to withdraw and deposit every week.

Could be an angle to get rid of arbers.

Could easily be a simple push to increase profits rather than some panic move to save the business.
Since when do you increase profits when you decrease volume. This is a bookmaking operation, not an interior decorating firm. The whole premise of Pinnacle is have small take out with a large handle. This goes completely against that.

They are in trouble now.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Dick View Post

Since when do you increase profits when you decrease volume. This is a bookmaking operation, not an interior decorating firm. The whole premise of Pinnacle is have small take out with a large handle. This goes completely against that.

They are in trouble now.
I guess I was talking to a moron. Forget it.

Then you've probably been this dumb for a long time too then. --> "Since when do you increase profits when you decrease volume".

Go ahead. Keep screaming the sky is falling. Could not possibly be anything else. You've been doing it too long to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by real1992 View Post
I deposited yesterday at pinnaclesports and placed some bets. Unfortunately almost all lost so i deposited again today. Thinking about their rule that you need to rollover your deposit before being able to withdraw i deposited exactly amounts that i wanted to stake ( bet were not all placed at same time,around 30 minutes difference beetwen each bet ) So i rolloed over all my balance actually. All the bets won so i ended up with a nice balance there and decided to withdraw to make a pause. Now i received an email by pinnaclesports that i have to rollover my deposits 5 times before being able to withdraw without fees. This is completely unbeliaveble.This is my first withdrawal for this month and they want me to pay the withdrawal fee (12 euros ) + 3% of my withdrawal amount as a fee if i want to procces the transaction(the fee should be more than 500 euros according to my balance). This is their email :

Dear Pinnacle Sports Client,

Your withdrawal request was declined. The reason we declined your withdrawal is you made a deposit and are now requesting a withdrawal without rolling (wagering) your deposit the minimum stated on our site, five times.
Please refer to our General Rule 30 where we include information regarding fees that may apply to customer deposits and withdrawals, including that deposits made to an account without rolling the deposit one time will incur both withdrawal and processing fees.
In accordance with our policies, if you proceed with the withdrawal, your account will be charged the standard withdrawal fee. The fee is based on the withdrawal option selected. For the amount of your fee, please review the Payment Options section for your currency.
In addition to the withdrawal fee, you will also be charged a processing fee of 3%.
If you choose to proceed, and accept the fees, please advise our Customer Service Department at csd@pinnaclesports.com.
Kind regards,
Customer Service Department
Pinnacle Sports

EVEN INTERWETEN TAKES 2% FOR WITHDRAWALS PINNACLESPORTS.....TRY TO COMPETE WITH THEM! JOKE!
I agree that this rule is terrible, and they increased to 5 times without telling anyone. I rememeber when I opened my account it was only 1x.

I suggest you to bet on huge favorites (like tennis 1round) to complete the rollover with little risk.
Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-03-14 at 10:50 AM.

Folks,
We have a meeting with Pinnacle mgt tomorrow morning for clarification on new deposit rules. We understand a cleaner outline and FAQ will be published then too.

What I can see from their new rules...

• It does not apply unless your deposit was made after the start of this month.

• If you were to deposit $100 and bet $500 there is no 3% fee to withdraw.

• If you deposit $100 and win $10,000 there is no fee to withdraw that $10,000. It's 3% of the deposited $100 ONLY if you didn't bet that original $100 5x for $500 wagered.

• If you lose the deposit, it does not have to be rolled over. Deposit $100 today and lose it, then deposit $100, wager it and win, you only need to roll that 2nd $100 four more times. (If you won $100,000 from the very first bet, you can take that now w/o 3% fee)