Login Search

Pinnaclesports withdrawal fees....are you kidding me ?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by real1992 View Post
Dear Pinnacle Sports Client,[/FONT]
Your withdrawal request was declined. The reason we declined your withdrawal is you made a deposit and are now requesting a withdrawal without rolling (wagering) your deposit the minimum stated on our site, five times.
Please refer to our General Rule 30 where we include information regarding fees that may apply to customer deposits and withdrawals, including that deposits made to an account without rolling the deposit one time will incur both withdrawal and processing fees.
I read the OP again, it's interesting that Pinnacle contradicts themselves on the amount of rollover required.

So you have about 35k in your account - I'm assuming you didn't trade it off on Betfair or another exchange, and unless you were backing an odds on favourite, I can't see any reason for complaining to be honest. Either leave it in there for another 4 bets or take the 3% fee. You clearly have enough cash behind you to be placing large wagers and unless like I said, you backed an odds on favourite, you should be in profit regardless of the fee.

Quote Originally Posted by spazzadave View Post
So you have about 35k in your account - I'm assuming you didn't trade it off on Betfair or another exchange, and unless you were backing an odds on favourite, I can't see any reason for complaining to be honest. Either leave it in there for another 4 bets or take the 3% fee. You clearly have enough cash behind you to be placing large wagers and unless like I said, you backed an odds on favourite, you should be in profit regardless of the fee.
You have to be kidding. It is his money, if he wants it he should get it. Not be forced to bet large amounts in order to collect. You must be a rank amateur to even say that.

I'm not sure if you are being serious. But if you are;
I actually have a 46k GBP balance there
It was an odds on favourite. Odds of less than 1.5

You can't see any reason for complaining? Would you fancy being forced to wager over £150,000 at a book without a telephone number? When you've not been told this beforehand? You could also pay the £1000+ fee (approx 1600 USD) to withdraw your winnings if you fancied.

You're nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Dick View Post
You have to be kidding. It is his money, if he wants it he should get it. Not be forced to bet large amounts in order to collect. You must be a rank amateur to even say that.
But he's not being forced to bet though - either leave it in and use it for other bets or take the hit of the fee. If he's using a tipster service then doubt he is trading the results out to lock in profit during the games. I would also find it unlikely that he'll find better prices anywhere else for future matches, unless they're on an exchange, but then he will still be paying a commission for those which won't really change anything.

But he's not being forced to bet though - either leave it in and use it for other bets or take the hit of the fee. If he's using a tipster service then doubt he is trading the results out to lock in profit during the games. I would also find it unlikely that he'll find better prices anywhere else for future matches, unless they're on an exchange, but then he will still be paying a commission for those which won't really change anything.
If he wants his money he is FORCED to bet. And to pay an exorbitant fee for his own money is OK with you? Maybe you want to pay if for him?

Find another forum to post on pal.

Quote Originally Posted by marshy88 View Post
I'm not sure if you are being serious. But if you are;
I actually have a 46k GBP balance there
It was an odds on favourite. Odds of less than 1.5

You can't see any reason for complaining? Would you fancy being forced to wager over £150,000 at a book without a telephone number? When you've not been told this beforehand? You could also pay the £1000+ fee (approx 1600 USD) to withdraw your winnings if you fancied.

You're nuts.
Maybe I am, however if I was in profit and you're concerned about the new rollover / its causing you concern - would you not pay the fee? Paying £1000+ to get your money and still being in profit will be better than losing everything if you think they're having financial difficulties and may go insolvent. Also were they really the best price? What about the exchanges? Matchbook only 1% commission. There are always plenty of dutching arbs that pinnacle Can be utilised for - then you can hit the rollover without losing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Dick View Post
If he wants his money he is FORCED to bet. And to pay an exorbitant fee for his own money is OK with you? Maybe you want to pay if for him?

Find another forum to post on pal.
It's not an exorbitant fee though - it looks worse as he posted the actual amount he would have to pay. 3% is nothing in reality, this just looks worse than it actually is. It's all relative. You wouldn't be making it out to be a disgrace if someone had to pay £3 to withdraw £100.
Yourself and the OP were doubting the credibility of pinnacle anyway - so why make an issue over a fee, when you think the book may be in trouble? if the bookie was in trouble the OP could pay £1000 and have his money or leave it, waste time complaining and end up losing it all

It's not an exorbitant fee though - it looks worse as he posted the actual amount he would have to pay. 3% is nothing in reality, this just looks worse than it actually is. It's all relative. You wouldn't be making it out to be a disgrace if someone had to pay £3 to withdraw £100.
Compared to no fee as it was previously and at every other bookie I use it most certainly is exorbitant.
If one were to have known about it in advance of making his deposit I agree there would be no cause to complain.
But what has happened here is Pinnacle have put this new fee into their conditions without telling customers!
Frankly that is something which I feel strongly wouldn't stand up in front of an independent arbiter or a court and I've a good mind to challenge it if I'm slugged with it. In the meantime I won't be making any further deposits to Pinnacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
Compared to no fee as it was previously and at every other bookie I use it most certainly is exorbitant.
If one were to have known about it in advance of making his deposit I agree there would be no cause to complain.
But what has happened here is Pinnacle have put this new fee into their conditions without telling customers!
Frankly that is something which I feel strongly wouldn't stand up in front of an independent arbiter or a court and I've a good mind to challenge it if I'm slugged with it. In the meantime I won't be making any further deposits to Pinnacle.
I agree with you that not telling customers is wrong, but fees were still in place before that weren't they? Only 1 free withdrawal per month? It should be challenged, but my main issue is the concern of the OP about pinnacle - being that dubious about a book (firstly why deposit in the first place). If the book were to go bust, all the hassle of saving £1000 when you could pay and withdraw or risk losing everything.

I agree with you that not telling customers is wrong, but fees were still in place before that weren't they? Only 1 free withdrawal per month? It should be challenged, but my main issue is the concern of the OP about pinnacle - being that dubious about a book (firstly why deposit in the first place). If the book were to go bust, all the hassle of saving £1000 when you could pay and withdraw or risk losing everything.
Fees were only in place if you asked for a second or subsequent withdrawal in a calendar month. And I think that was only a flat $15, not a percentage of your withdrawal. I always managed to work with that by not requesting more than a single withdrawal.

I am not aware that the OP had any concerns about the financial viability of Pinnacle before making his deposits.

And at this stage I don't have any serious concerns on that front either, but this sort of behaviour does make one wonder what's going on in their thinking.

Did a 5 figure payout, paid within an hour. So seems like business as usual. 5 time rollover sucks but their upfront about it( they should allow anyone who deposited before the change to payout after 1 time my opinion.), I guess their sick of paying processing fees or are trying to get rid of people who arb for a living and don't have a bankroll to let money sit. For the average guy who will bet every night for a week or 2 only deposit what your going to bet on your first nights games and you should be alright. Its not like there are 100's of reliable options out there.
Last edited by dirtdog52658; 04-07-14 at 08:39 PM. Reason: spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdog52658 View Post
Did a 5 figure payout, paid within an hour. So seems like business as usual. 5 time rollover sucks but their upfront about it(should allow anyone who deposited for the change to payout after 1 time), I guess their sick of paying processing fees or are trying to get rid of people who arb for a living and don't have a bankroll to let money sit. For the average guy who will bet every night for a week or 2 only deposit what your going to bet on your first nights games and you should be alright. Its not like there are 100's of reliable options out there.
When was your last deposit?
Did you turn it over 5+ times?