Login Search

Pinnaclesports withdrawal fees....are you kidding me ?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Krashman View Post
If you had lost the entire balance the rollover would have been set to zero. Then the new rollover would have been 5x the next deposit only.

Not calculated on previously lost balances as some think.

I bumped up against this same rule a few months ago, but it was only 1x rollover then.

So the only thing new is that the rollover on deposits is now 5x.

This still seems excessive.
Need to make clear that i redeposited because i wanted to bet more than 5k on AH and at the moment i had only 700 euros on account. So i stake all the amount that was on my account + new deposit imediatly and left no un-unsed money on account. So at the moment that my bets were in play i had over 12k unsettled bets and 0 euros balance. What r u trying to say is that i shouldnt deposit while i had money on my account and it happend only if second deposit is unnesesary. This was not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by lecubs28 View Post
what a scam. they just want you to bet your money and lose so nobody withdraws anymore
The funny part is that i am pretty sure neteller charges them 2.3% for deposits (what i have read in other forums) and also pinncale charges affilates for this kind of fees too....So why the heck should the customers pay a 3% fee ? Obviosly rolling over is on their favour by drinking that 3% (aproximately considering all kind of bets/leagues/markets). Considering withdrawal fees is better in my opinion but 3% is huge for big rollers.

Quote Originally Posted by basket33 View Post
Are you sure that there is no one free withdrawal per calendar month, or we need to rollover 5 times for that also??
One withdrawal remains free if you have turned over your deposit(s) five times. Otherwise you pay 3% fee on top of any withdrawal fee for a second or subsequent withdrawal it seems.

If this rule stands I've made my last ever deposit at Pinnacle

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
One withdrawal remains free if you have turned over your deposit(s) five times. Otherwise you pay 3% fee on top of any withdrawal fee for a second or subsequent withdrawal it seems.

If this rule stands I've made my last ever deposit at Pinnacle
Yeah, wouldn't say I've mace my last deposit but am definitely weary of carrying anything significant here now. Going to try a decent payout in a couple hours will let you guys know how it goes.