Login Search

Pinnaclesports withdrawal fees....are you kidding me ?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
what if i tell you that Pinnacle and Betfair follow SBObet's odds ?! I am referring to soccer.
not really concerned with who follows who but where I can get the best odds when I come to bet - and I place at least as many ah bets at SBO as I do at Pinnacle but when it comes to 1x2 and any other sports I place very few bets at SBO

Can we get SBR to make some enquiries and report back about this?

It is quite unreasonable and going to prove extremely unpopular.

And it appears to have been introduced without any warning to existing customers.

From when did it take effect?

From how far back are lost deposits being included in the calculation of required turnover?
Last edited by Hareeba!; 04-07-14 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Dick View Post
Anybody that has been around since the creation of Offshore betting knows the signs of weakness. Remember WSEX? Most trusted book at the time anywhere. First more rules to withdraw, then more fees, then "processor delay", etc. And then Belly Up to all.

It can happen to any book if business is bad.
it could be the case. Matchbook are probably attracting a lot of volume that used to go at Pinnacle.

Quote Originally Posted by real1992 View Post
The full story is that i deposited 6000euros,lost some bets and was left with 700 euros,deposited 6000euros again and ...
If you had lost the entire balance the rollover would have been set to zero. Then the new rollover would have been 5x the next deposit only.

Not calculated on previously lost balances as some think.

I bumped up against this same rule a few months ago, but it was only 1x rollover then.

So the only thing new is that the rollover on deposits is now 5x.

This still seems excessive.

Quote Originally Posted by Krashman View Post
If you had lost the entire balance the rollover would have been set to zero. Then the new rollover would have been 5x the next deposit only.

Not calculated on previously lost balances as some think.

I bumped up against this same rule a few months ago, but it was only 1x rollover then.

So the only thing new is that the rollover on deposits is now 5x.

This still seems excessive.
So, if you deposit $5,000 and lose $4,900 and then deposit another $5,000 you still need to turnover $45,100?

Quote Originally Posted by marshy88 View Post
That's crazy. I could potentially end up with a huge six figure sum in a book which doesn't even publish a telephone number.

Does anyone know when these new terms were introduced?
i was gonna open an account here, but since they have no phone number... and with this problem you reported.i am staying far away from this book..