Login Search

Matchbook deliberately slowed?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
i read in every forum their new software has too many bug/problems, too slow....
That's interesting Scorpion. I don't have a problem with speed on the new site, just the old one.
I don't frequent other forums which have discussed Matchbook so I'm glad to hear it's not just me in here complaining about the glitches.
It does seem to me that Matchbook are blind to such criticism as I never seem to get any responses to my email complaints. But seeing Mike's last post it seems they must lose them!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
That's interesting Scorpion. I don't have a problem with speed on the new site, just the old one.
I don't frequent other forums which have discussed Matchbook so I'm glad to hear it's not just me in here complaining about the glitches.
It does seem to me that Matchbook are blind to such criticism as I never seem to get any responses to my email complaints. But seeing Mike's last post it seems they must lose them!
Yeah speed of the new website is fine but as you said there are occasional bugs I notice. MB Mike, can you please forward this to the appropriate people... When you change your 'to win' amount, this doesn't automatically change the risk amount like in the old version... caused me to submit the wrong amount. Would be nice if that was fixed. Also a little annoying you have to click on a game to view all the markets for it.

Well today they were down awhile for "scheduled maintenance".
Pity they didn't forewarn us or put up an appropriate message instead of us having to keep trying without success.
And the maintenance seems to have introduced yet another neat trick:
I've just spent about 15 mins putting up a series of bets and then get a message saying I've been logged out because I haven't used the site for a while!