Login Search

Matchbook deliberately slowed?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
you don't really need -0.5/+0.5 markets as they are effectively the same as backing your team or laying the opponent
yep but zero comms on these markets (which is why I guess they seem a bit reluctant to put them up)
splits are doable but bit more of a pita if in a hurry

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Was that live?? There is much more than that pre game

yes this was live... something very strange happened

I was trading sports @matchbook during the games miami-charlotte, dallas-san antonio and the night before... I could bet easily 5000€ live... but since then nothing is going live. no liquidity at all at the rockets/blazers game and yesterday... I really dont know why....
Last edited by Mexes; 04-25-14 at 07:55 AM.

again, can anybody give me some information about the liquidity in live nba events?
how is liquidity right for you right now in the nets game?

ok the liquidity in the nets game is nearly zero

but you can trade nicely the bulls game. high liquidy.. maybe because the game is on espn...
Last edited by Mexes; 04-25-14 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MatchbookMike View Post
Hareeba,

What you will see next Monday is the pre-2011 version of the Matchbook site - as the mail says, the betting functionality, which is the most important thing to you, will remain the same, this is mainly an aesthetic change.

I would ask that you try and report any issues you find on new site, either to support or even DM me here - screenshots are very important - if you do find something that we can re-produce, then we will fix it.

Thanks,

Mike
Good to have you monitoring this forum Mike II.

Just letting you know that once again today I found the new site reporting inaccurate information. So I went to the old site and got confirmation of what I thought was the position regarding an order I had placed.

I've sent a report with screenshots to Support.

Until the new site has had all these things rectified you must maintain the old site.

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
Good to have you monitoring this forum Mike II.

Just letting you know that once again today I found the new site reporting inaccurate information. So I went to the old site and got confirmation of what I thought was the position regarding an order I had placed.

I've sent a report with screenshots to Support.

Until the new site has had all these things rectified you must maintain the old site.
Hi Hareeba,

I have checked with customer support and I can't find a record of your e-mail. Can you send it again to feedback@matchbook.com?

Thanks,

Mike